UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

ive just looked on your website and the falabellas arnt on there. have you got a link to them that I could crosspost please?

We swapped to FB so can give you a link for that or I can send you some photos.

I will be really grateful if they could be crossposted

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150158878044498&set=o.339018651853#!/photo.php?fbid=10150158875824498&set=a.10150156504854498.334686.632844497

As it doesn't look quite as bad as the forecasts last night suggested I just rang the boss to ask if he wanted me to try and go in after all - he told me the hill down into the village is impassable and utterly leathal even on foot, there is another way in which kinda zig zags back and forth across the hill but it's really little more than a very narrow single lane more like a farm track than a road and if you meet anything coming the other way you end up stuck so he's advised me not to bother :biggrin: we'll have our Xmas meal after Xmas now. Apparently the main roads are clear but the moment you turn off the main road it's very icy - must admit I do feel releived as I really didn't want to go in today and risk being stuck.

Welcome to the world baby Tigger :wub:

Mini ponies :wub: Hope they thrive now they are in your care :flowers:

Tis very cold here but no snow (and still no snow shovel!)

Hubby seems to be thinking he can go back to work on Weds with his broken rib - seeing as he isn't funtioning without morphine I am doubting he will manage it :unsure:

ive just looked on your website and the falabellas arnt on there. have you got a link to them that I could crosspost please?

You can link to the Trallwm Website, current animals were never on there, site has link to the Trallwm Farm FB page where current animals and photos are kept.

:wub: :wub: Jack

:wub: :wub: those wee ponies

i am supposed to have my bro coming over today but don't know if he has made it to the midlands... he was supposed to call me yesterday and let me know...he is with a friend in an area where they have no phone reception, oh well it will be a surprise for the afternoon.

dex cat has had his vet visit..... he has a shaved bum :laugh: had an antibiotic jab and if he is not better thursday he has to go back on friday..... i was in with the vet about 1 minute and it cost me £26 :rolleyes: i will be trying to book with my nice vet...cat didn't even get a check over :angry:

Cycas, do you know anybody who lives nearer to you who has cats?

If someone from my village asked me if I could share some dog food 'cause they were running out, I'd be more than happy to help them out.

Mrs-B-who-has-no-snow-anyway!

well a few, but they have like one cat each - I'm really only a bit worried because I have six. Six cats eat a lot! :ohmy:

We do have a fair few tins though, so I don't think they will starve.