UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

We are diseased. Molly has been off school all week with a red raw throat, cough and fever. Now I've just been to collect Emily from school with ear ache. She was coughing profusely this morning and looked rough so I'm not surpised she's here. I reckon Georgia is next, she was as miserable as sin this morning and cried for an hour over the fact she had to endure a peach flavoured yoghurt instead of her favoured raspberry one :rolleyes: I was soooooooo glad to hand her over, still snivelling, to her teacher.

Bathroom sink appears to be blocked as water wont go down. Any ideas? Not sure how its suddenly happened since last night.

Caustic soda from the supermarket does the trick for me :flowers: Might be worth trying the boiling water though, to see if that does clear it. Alternatively, do you have a plunger you can use?

We are diseased. Molly has been off school all week with a red raw throat, cough and fever. Now I've just been to collect Emily from school with ear ache. She was coughing profusely this morning and looked rough so I'm not surpised she's here. I reckon Georgia is next, she was as miserable as sin this morning and cried for an hour over the fact she had to endure a peach flavoured yoghurt instead of her favoured raspberry one :rolleyes: I was soooooooo glad to hand her over, still snivelling, to her teacher.

Ive got this and its a miserable thing to have. Its not quite flu but its horrible enough to make you want to lay down for days.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for poorly peeps :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

the paths are clear by my house so i decided to be brave and get the bus to town.... big mistake, was in town for all of 2 minutes and slipped on ice :angry: i have never been so embaressed in all my life..... i am not going near town again!

Bathroom sink appears to be blocked as water wont go down. Any ideas? Not sure how its suddenly happened since last night.

Go under sink and unscrew the 'bent' small section of pipe right under sink, odds are theres a blockage there. Make sure you have an old towel or tub handy in case a little bit of manky water is caught there.

:GroupHug: owl

My nephew Liam had to be rushed to hospital with breathing problems as he had trachetis. Luckily after a few hours on a nebulizer hes fine and home today.

:GroupHug: for the diseased Bejo's :laugh:

Edited by collies r best

Evening

Owl sorry to hear that. :GroupHug:

Suzeanna can't one of her other neighbours or someone close by look after the cats?

Sorry the Bejo's are poorly. It's a nasty virus :GroupHug:

Hope you're nephew is alot better now CRB :GroupHug:

Holly is gorgeous :wub:

Depends what you want on the Peterborough front Lizzie.

Edited by Jacobean