UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

:biggrin: Proper tropical thunderstorm here....back to Melbourne tomorrow.

sounds like you are having a fantastic time biggrin.gif Sirius is still sitting here sulking and giving me very dark looks as I faffed up his travel plans mecry.gif

how long are you in Melbourne for and will you get the chance to go on the Melbourne Metro by any chance ?

Sam "trainspotter" Squirrel

Jazz, Ben (OH) flew to Sydney recently the cheapest we found was on Singapore Airlines. Though they are quite tight on luggage allowance.

He had a few hours wait at Singapore airport where he had a shower and a meal before boarding the next flight. (emirates are another good one to look at)

Mxxx

Today I am mainly sitting at the PC doing OH's Christmas shopping for him (he decides, I do the grafting) - and for some reason the PC is running at about one page per hour!

Wishing the packed ice which constitutes our local roads would melt itself - but that just doesn't seem to be happening.

Time for a cuppa.

oh well. looks like I cant go. ive had a few days of nice thoughts, but now got nobody to have the dogs, and cant afford kennels and the flights. lissie and freddie being special needs, even if I had someone to send them to, they would find it hard, trudys easy

sod it