UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't ventured out yet, will do later to give the dogs a last blast down the beach :biggrin:

Keeping my fingers crossed that a small person arrives at my door today :unsure: If he doesn't he will have to stay home with OH and the dogs, he might get beer if that happens I suppose :rolleyes:

I am so sorry San but due to a huge feck up on my part he is still in Denmark , I thought I had emailed the Danish Vet and when I got hold of her to check on his whereabouts she pointed out I had not told her to post him anywhere

I am really sorry mecry.gif

There is frost all over the place this morning! :(

wouldn't be so bad but I have to go into Manchester today to meet with some misc health workers to discuss my Mother coming out of hospital. I don't think me asking if she can stay in over Christmas will go down too well but it's definately worth a shot :D

I am so sorry San but due to a huge feck up on my part he is still in Denmark , I thought I had emailed the Danish Vet and when I got hold of her to check on his whereabouts she pointed out I had not told her to post him anywhere

I am really sorry mecry.gif

:mecry: :mecry: who's going to go drinking with me now???

Oh well, worse things can happen. :flowers:

:wavey: :wavey: hello everyone, i have tried to catch up but there is too much for me to go through, i hope everyone is well and if not :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

i have been really poorly and i am not 100% yet so just popped in to have a quick catchup. i have been back and forth to the doctor and hospital and i am not thrilled with my consultant, and i now have to go through another general anaesthetic to hopefully get my hearing restored... i need to try and shift this very persistent infection before they can operate.( had pus running out of my ear for a month)

will hopefully be able to keep up properly when i am feeling better

:wavey: :wavey: hello everyone, i have tried to catch up but there is too much for me to go through, i hope everyone is well and if not :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

i have been really poorly and i am not 100% yet so just popped in to have a quick catchup. i have been back and forth to the doctor and hospital and i am not thrilled with my consultant, and i now have to go through another general anaesthetic to hopefully get my hearing restored... i need to try and shift this very persistent infection before they can operate.( had pus running out of my ear for a month)

will hopefully be able to keep up properly when i am feeling better

sorry to hear you are poorly and hope you are on the mend soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Tis freezing here but very sunny.

Griff, that is horrid for you, it has been going on for so long :GroupHug

I should have been going to Wales for a few days today but have put it off because of snow warnings. Hope I can go next week. I need some documents which are in one of the boxes I left with friend.

Very random this...

My mum (who is now conscious and making small bits of progress each day) was trying to convince everyone yesterday that she was on a hospital ship in Scotland and that airsea rescue was going to move her to the new rehab hospital :laugh: - brain damage is an odd thing!