UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to Nick he had a good day, likes the job and likes the people there, he chatted with another temp there sent through the same agency and shes been there 3 months already, so fingers crossed it'll be a bit longer than a week for Nick meantime the agency have said they'll still be putting him forward for more permenant or longer term jobs and he can add a couple of new bits to his cv now which will stand him in good stead for jobs needing that kind of experience, Its doubtful anything permenant will come of this one as they employ rather a lot of temps as the work has seasonal highs and lows but for the moment he's working and earning and thats all that matters.

Are you going to post some of your exhibition pics Mags? I remember when you were getting started, your photos were lovely. I seem to remember we had a photo thread somewhere, but I'm too tired to go look for it :wacko:

I've put them up in Picture Chat for you. I hope you like them but feel free to tell me if you don't :biggrin:

Yay, we get an extra bank holiday for the royal wedding on 29th April :pinkie:

Why couldnt they get married in June. So close to the election on 5th May i will prob have to work it :(

I have been to give blood. Passed the haemo test this time.

Now want to go home and curl up on sofa with Louie but have a dog to groom. Speaking of Louie I went to bed alone last night and this morning woke up with him under the duvet :laugh: