UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning. I still have a house full of builders. Today the joiner will be making me a new utility room, while the tiler does the new kitchen floor. Then while I am away the joiner will make my new kitchen. The painter is making my house white again and the builder is digging up the garden.

Just been offered a 3yr old collie bitch from France [my mum lives there], shes speyed, vaccinated and full passport. I cant do it :mecry: and wish i wasnt told about her :rolleyes: I'd love a 2nd dog but since Izzies setback with meeting dogs shes either fine or loathes them on sight :rolleyes: so its not fair or sensible to either one if it goes wrong.

This morning the sky was fairly clear now we're having very very heavy rain, thunder and its gone cold.

Last working Monday of the year!!! Hoorah!!!!!!!

It still feels a bit unreal that I am heading to Oz on Thursday for a whole month!!! I was speaking to my nieces yesterday and they are getting excited, Katie has got my room all ready for me. Hopefully my travelling companion will arrive in time.

I am still trawling my way through gazillions of emails, despite starting at 7 am this morning while I was at home.

RMF : I must be hormonal, because I am ready to feckin brain someone today (not particularly fussed who, but there are several people at the top of the list) :mad:

Sympathies to all those suffering from Smashed fingers and monday morning syndrome. It will soon be Tuesday and you wont have to worry for another week.

RMF

My 2/12 yr old Grandaughter visited Santa for the first time.

Apart from keeping control of her attempts to strip pretend snow off Santas fence during the long wait, she could have gone without us.

She struts up, plonks herself down next to him, tells him all about playschool and then asks for a rocking horse. Other than asking the odd question Santa never got a word in edgeways.

Edited by Trallwm farm

Monday morning again..bleurgh! Weather is miserable so I've joined in - had a day out planned tomorrow and it ain't gonna happen. :mecry: :mecry:

Shouldn't moan as there's lots of people much worse off cos they are proper poorly etc so :GroupHug: :flowers: :GroupHug: :flowers: :GroupHug: :flowers: to poorly people, fed up people, grumpy people and anyone who just needs a :GroupHug:

I'm going to go and do "head up shoulders back" , pull myself together and do something useful.