• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Michelle. Hope he will be back to full health soon :GroupHug:

Good luck with the job application CT :flowers:

We all have huge faith in you Alex. Best of luck with your exam :flowers:

So sorry for Nick Snow :GroupHug:

HLGS, all Andy's are brilliant :wink: I'm very glad your Andy got your heating working.

Nothing of interest to report from over here :laugh:

I hope you enjoyed being serviced Sam :wink:

Been shopping, so I am swearing off Ryvita henceforth. I bought three different types of crackers/crispbreads, all of which will taste far better than Ryvita. I have rediscovered one of my faves to have on crackers - Philadephia light with either grapes or cranberry sauce, yum :wub:

Bought the dogs some sprats, which three of them ate, but Beau spat out, fussy sod that he is. I will bung them in the microwave for 30 seconds tomorrow cos I bet he'll eat them then.

I hope you enjoyed being serviced Sam :wink:

Been shopping, so I am swearing off Ryvita henceforth. I bought three different types of crackers/crispbreads, all of which will taste far better than Ryvita. I have rediscovered one of my faves to have on crackers - Philadephia light with either grapes or cranberry sauce, yum :wub:

I bought depression curing Ben and Jerrys cookie dough ice cream.

It was horrible compared to H n D.

Just cheesy wotsits between me and the roof.

Snow I'm really sorry to hear of Nicks bad news :GroupHug:

I have not kept up at all so I apologise and send lots of :GroupHug: 's to all that need one.

I lurrrrvvvvvveeeeee Ryvitas :wub: especially the brown ones :biggrin:

I have lots of RMF's :rolleyes: I shall limit them to one per post :unsure:

I persuaded my OH to give me half my Xmas present early , I have now started construction on my Dolls house, can't tell you how relaxing and also exciting it is :biggrin: I may bore you with photos as it progresses :rolleyes:

Thanks for the good wishes for Nick guys :flowers: funnily enough he's less worried than I am - but then again he's never been unemployed before let alone unemployed with a mortgage to pay whereas I been there done that and got all the matching accessories. He'd never even been in a job centre before today and went there expecting them to find him a job .... boy did he get a shock :rolleyes: I've spent the whole of the day and most of this evening trawling through every job search site I could think of and sending his cv out on spec to as many companies as I could think of, it's soul destroying, I'm already peed off with the sheer number of jobs that aren't real just hooks to agencies or people trying to sell you training. I just feel so sad for him, he gave up a secure job on the promise of job security, training and good career prospects and he's been badly let down. Hard lesson to learn and one I wish he'd never had to learn.