UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

I am up and doing some last minute studying and panicking cos I know nuffink :rolleyes:

If you see me on here before 8, tell me to get back to my studying. Exam is at 9.30.

Snow : hope Nick manages to find a job very soon :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

HELP HELP

my chest infection has come back nastily.

can anyone take a dog from harlow essex to newport pagnell services and bring one back? both have possible homes so dont want to let them down. Im supposed to be meeting at 12

Ill pay you in dog food,or cash. its an hour each way

lovely easy dogs

thanks xx

HELP HELP

my chest infection has come back nastily.

can anyone take a dog from harlow essex to newport pagnell services and bring one back? both have possible homes so dont want to let them down. Im supposed to be meeting at 12

Ill pay you in dog food,or cash. its an hour each way

lovely easy dogs

thanks xx

I hope someone comes forward.

Good luck Alex

Snow as much as you want to protect Nick, this probably wont be the last thing that happens to him. You have to trust that all you have ever taught him is about to come into play so he will be fine.

Thanks for the good wishes for Nick guys :flowers: funnily enough he's less worried than I am - but then again he's never been unemployed before let alone unemployed with a mortgage to pay whereas I been there done that and got all the matching accessories. He'd never even been in a job centre before today and went there expecting them to find him a job .... boy did he get a shock :rolleyes: I've spent the whole of the day and most of this evening trawling through every job search site I could think of and sending his cv out on spec to as many companies as I could think of, it's soul destroying, I'm already peed off with the sheer number of jobs that aren't real just hooks to agencies or people trying to sell you training. I just feel so sad for him, he gave up a secure job on the promise of job security, training and good career prospects and he's been badly let down. Hard lesson to learn and one I wish he'd never had to learn.

I really feel for him flowers.gif Are the post office still hiring christmas staff ? could Nick get his foot back in that door maybe as a stop gap

I asked OH what he'd like for his birthday. He said he wanted me to do something but was sure when I heard what it was that I wouldn't do it!!! :unsure: :unsure:

My imagination was working overtime, thinking OMG is there a side of him I didn't know existed??? So I said that I'd do it :unsure: :unsure: and he said, "Wear a dress when we go out."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

I never wear dresses these days and I don't even have one that fits. :wacko:

Squiggs, hurrah indeed for British Gas and their Home Care agreement. I now have my hot water and heating back too, plus my broadband connection thanks to a nice man from Virgin. It's been all men with big toolboxes here this week :biggrin:

I'm going to read back now to see what I've missed.

Snow, I'm sorry to hear about Nick's job. What a rubbish time for it to happen.

I asked OH what he'd like for his birthday. He said he wanted me to do something but was sure when I heard what it was that I wouldn't do it!!! :unsure: :unsure:

My imagination was working overtime, thinking OMG is there a side of him I didn't know existed??? So I said that I'd do it :unsure: :unsure: and he said, "Wear a dress when we go out."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

I never wear dresses these days and I don't even have one that fits. :wacko:

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I have a posh wedding to go to tomorrow, hence the spray tan which came out really well, I've been practising make up all day, I so seldom wear it these days that I had to remind myself what to do rolleyes.gif

My friends daughter Sally and her BF ( Just ) Jamie are coming up to stay tomorrow to look after the dogs for the wedding, Spud and Daisy will be fine with them, they've known Sally all their lives, but I think Ben just might try it on with them, he does like to see how much he can get away with, I fully expect to come home and discover Ben's convinced them that he is actually fed a diet of macaroni cheese and flap jacks laugh.gif

I treated to myself t small fish and chips, as a reward for all that studying, plus for losing another couple of pounds (must be all those Ryvitas :sick01:)

It tasted really greasy and not particularly nice. It wasn't that the fish was any different, it's just that I've been eating more healthily so my taste buds have adjusted. The dogs and Mia enjoyed it though :rolleyes: