UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Hmmmm well whats one to do?

ive had the huge old slow cooker on for the last couple of hours now containing duck, venison,chicken and veggies for the dogs food tomorrow.

Hubby has just commented on how he cant wait for tea tomorrow as it smells delicious (which i admit it does)

now do i tell him its dog food or do i serve it up for tea :unsure: :laugh:

Good morning. Today I have a few hours work, and then Im off to look at kitchens for my building site which will one day resemble a house again :laugh: Im also looking at bathrooms and a wood burning stove. If I manage to get over the excitment of that, Im then off to Liverpool to watch Eclipse with Mr and Mrs Pingu. Personally Im not too worried about the story..... I just want to perv at Jacob for a few hours :laugh:

Thinking positive thoughts for the Tikks mobile :flowers:

Good luck Jazz :flowers:

Waiting for family to arrive and then we're going to Beamish Open Air Museum for the day. It's hammering it down here, I so hope it stops soon or it will be a very squelchy day.

Amy its worth getting your back checked out , although I was encouraged to keep moving by my osteopath I was restricted from certain movements and exercises I had to stop swimming and I was also banned from wii fit boxing laugh.gif

Once you know which bit is wonky and why you will know what you can and can't do flowers.gif

This is so true! Also avoid hot baths as they make you feel better at first but then worse, as the heat is not good for inflammation. There is no one-size-fits-all treatment for a bad back. Find a good osteopath and get it sorted.

Tiks, I hope you can get your car sorted.

Hope all is going well with Jazz and the op today.

Hmmmm well whats one to do?

ive had the huge old slow cooker on for the last couple of hours now containing duck, venison,chicken and veggies for the dogs food tomorrow.

Hubby has just commented on how he cant wait for tea tomorrow as it smells delicious (which i admit it does)

now do i tell him its dog food or do i serve it up for tea :unsure: :laugh:

Well, there's nothing on that list that I wouldn't eat...so serve it up, with some tasty rolls, and tell him its your new invention of stew. Do save a bit for the dogs though! :laugh:

I'd like to restart the day please.

Had an awful nights sleep, or rather non sleep. Think I was worried about the vet visit this morning.

Woke up with a knackered right shoulder - no idea why, but it hurts to just lift my arm to type on the keyboard.

Got Khanu, Syd and Talyn ready to go to vet, Khanu shot out the door - holding him in my right hand, my shoulder couldn't take it so my hand smashed against the door frame and I've taken a huge lump off a knuckle. Bled all the way to the vet, in the vet, on the dogs etc etc....

At vets - Khanu is fine, just went for annual check up and vaccination. Syd probably has arthritis in spine, which is why he is struggling on walks, he's now on metacalm low dose for a fortnight to see how he does. Talyn's lumps are nothing to worry about - scapula probably and old injury, rib is probably his floating rib that sticks out a hell of a lot probably due to his odd structure - possibly massage last week has changed his posture a bit which is why I've suddenly noticed it. However he does have fluid on his front left toe, likely to be arthritic, likely to go periodically lame. Nothing to do for now, but will need full investigation if his lameness gets worse.

Probably not as bad as it could have been for Syd or Talyn, but my wallet is lighter to the tune of £105 (which is probably not bad for 3 consults, vaccination and meds......)

Dog loose on road coming back home, but I couldn't catch it - it ran off over fields, had a shock collar on and looked like he had been out a while.

Shoulder really hurts......I can lift it maybe 5 degrees without it being agony