UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Thanks Jules :flowers:

I keep refreshing the results page on the CIPS website, even though I know the results won't be on there until at least 9pm :rolleyes:

My colleagues is even more nervous, this is the last exam and he has already failed it once, so to fail it again would be horrid.

I keep refreshing the results page on the CIPS website, even though I know the results won't be on there until at least 9pm :rolleyes:

Any news yet? Keeping my fingers crossed for a good result for you.

A recruitment drive sounds good to me - I know Pingu has some ideas now that we have a sooper dooper server and the new software the directory is going to be really useful but will take time to build up.

How do you suggest we go about getting new members?

I will start a new thread to gather ideas....

Morning. I really do feel :tired: this morning cos I've had very intermittent sleep. I went to sleep just after my last post, then woke up suddenly at 3am and checked the CIPS website, results not there. Then I couldn't get back to sleep, so checked again at 4am. I must have fallen asleep again cos I woke up just after 6am and checked again and the results are still not there, grrrr :mad:

So now I feel really carp because I've not slept well and I feel very teary cos I'm anxious and tired.

Hubbys uncle Tommy has been found dead in his greenhouse today of a suspected heart attack this week has just been awful

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: i am sorry to hear of your loss :flowers:

merledogs i hope your results turn up soon :flowers:

it's dark and horrible and raining here :angry:

That is horrid Alex. Hope you and all the other people get the results soon. I bet there are many bleary eyes and aching heads this morning.

Rain and gales here this morning but the forecast says it will all go away by mid morning.

Rumpole :ohmy: That is too tough. Thinking of you. :GroupHug:

Merledogs. :mad: Perhaps you should head round to the examiners with a bunch of Fugees and jump up and down on them until they ping your results over to you?

I have lots of ramblings, but I'm about to have a s..t day at work, so I'd better start cracking on.

By the way Owl, not me with the pussy cats - if you ever meet Daisy you would understand one reason why not. :laugh: It's Mags who's having her cats tested. Bit concerned there's no news.