UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Morning.

I hate starting the working week knowing it is going to be "a challenge".

Sorry Rumpole, I missed your post. :GroupHug:

San, I had noticed you landed in Lincoln from time to time - but on the basis that Fugees don't come to Lincoln I assumed that this was a Sally Sat Nav error. :laugh:

Do you think any unsuspecting guinea pig will help me try out my recipes for chocolate mayonnaise cake and chocolate coca cola cake? I keep looking at the recipes, but haven't managed to find any loonies to try themtest them on anyone yet.

Edited by Mrs B

Morning.

Currently working on a timetable for each day of the week so I can fit everything in that I need to. Haven't had to do this since I started working from home, but now I've decided to step up tri training I need to figure out how to fit that in as well as time for college, dogs training and walking and work. All I can say is that it's a good job I do work from home 4 days a week now, it gives me an extra 4hrs a day!

Talyn goes for his first massage this wednesday and then has his first training class afterwards. Not ideal timing but was only time available for the massage at short notice, although he hasn't been lame for a bit now, but it's probably still worth getting him looked at. I don't suppose we'll be doing much in the class anyway. He has also got a place on the pre-agility class at my agility club and that starts in September. Need to work on a wait then....

Rumpole :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

i would love to know which cd you used (i would like to buy it for my mum!)

Tiks...glad you didn't go bang :unsure: and goodluck for Dex with his op :flowers:

i could kill my neighbours...proper kill them noisy sh*tes :angry: don't think they appreciated my new alarm clock going off verrrrrry loudly at 6.50 :laugh: now i know it bugs them perhaps i should get up at 3am and then 4am and then 5am :glare: perhaps a taste of their own medicine will let them know how bad things are for me :biggrin:

i am going back to the drs on friday.... i don't think my ears are right at all, i have awful earache in my left ear and it is making me quite grumpy...i don't like being grumpy :rolleyes:

Rumpole :GroupHug:

Mrs B, your recipe suggestions have made me feel bleurggh. Chocolate and coca cola - individually vile, together unspeakable :angry:

Another sunny day here, am managing to dry the house out a bit. Must raid the supermarket for wine bottle boxes today and start packing books and ornaments and anything I won't need during the 2 months I have before moving.

morning all xx

before finishing this nice coffee, ive fed the dogs to shut lissie up and taken the battery out of the smoke alarm as nesty was doing the lassie bit every time it meeped. I shall get a coffee and try to have it uninterrupted

I hope your ears get sorted out

dont touch the bloody electrics!

:flowers:

Have you found a house Phebe? I must have missed that news, congratulations :flowers:

Will somebody shove me off this chair please otherwise nothing will Get Done today.

Yes, I mentioned it briefly in passing. I have pics and need to ask someone to post for me. I want to start a couple of new threads today as I am concerned that everything on Refuge tends to end up on RMF which makes it difficult for people to keep track of things they want to hear about, or to ignore things which don't interest them.

Do you think any unsuspecting guinea pig will help me try out my recipes for chocolate mayonnaise cake and chocolate coca cola cake? I keep looking at the recipes, but haven't managed to find any loonies to try themtest them on anyone yet.

Chocolate mayo cake ? unsure.gifsick01.gif nooooooooo, reminds me of my neighbours Courgette Cake sick02.png

I rained all weekend and it looks as if it's going to rain all week too, oh joy .

Did anyone else see a film called Frequently Asked Questions last night ? laughingsmiley.gif