UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Bit more than an RMF but ...I have a very new baby GRANDAUGHTER born around 12.30pm weighing 8lbs 9oz. :biggrin: It was a C section - last minute one but safest way to get the little (ish) one out.

Her name is Eden :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS born on her big brother's fourth birthday

Congratulations Granny Spins :partytime:

Sam : what sizes do you need of those bandages, I'll get a few and get them posted to you.

Edited by merledogs

some days ( well most days actually ) I wish I could string a bloody sentence together , spell it correctly the first time round and get all the dots and splashes ( full stops and other things like that ) in the right place

I am trying to write one fecking paragraph for the website about in kind donations and its like I am attempting to rewrite war and bloody peace

grumble moan whinge whine complain etc etc

laugh.gif

i have it as a zip file will try to work out how to get it to you on t'internet

My Uncle Ronnie died at half past midnight :mecry:

Sorry to hear that. No time for you all to come to terms with it but what a brave man. I guess everyone has thier own way of dealing with things.

Sam - if you want me to proof read and put all the dots and dashes and grammatical things in, just PM me the words :flowers:

I stopped at B&Q on the way home and bought paint for the living room and a couple of smaller lampshades for my lamps cos the other ones were ginormous and took up too much space.

I may, if I am feeling energetic later, do a bit of painting.

RMF : I have had stir fry for tea.

Mel I'm sorry about your Uncle :GroupHug:

Eden is a fab name, welcome to the world little Eden Spins :wub:

Yay for the washing machine, and fingers crossed the sticking plaster and laccie band hold together :D

Sam, I'm not very good at putting myself forward to do 'stuff' but if you could use me for a few hours each week, please holler :flowers:

Perhaps we should have a noo fred rota :unsure:

Sam - if you want me to proof read and put all the dots and dashes and grammatical things in, just PM me the words :flowers:

flowers.gifThank you kindly I will bear that in mind ( is that right bear BTW ? )

Sam, I'm not very good at putting myself forward to do 'stuff' but if you could use me for a few hours each week, please holler :flowers:

flowers.gifwe are always looking for noo elpers , what do you fancy doing :)

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

Sorry to hear that. No time for you all to come to terms with it but what a brave man. I guess everyone has thier own way of dealing with things.

i think he was brave, well i hope so as the alternative is that he was scared to deal with things and couldnt share his fears.

His cancer would have been treatable had he gone to the docs when he first knew :(