UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

any preference on breed of dog while I head off to make your sh*t buttie or was it your hat you were eating this time? :laugh: Im sure you will have done it yet again. I prescribe a few glasses of wine though, before 9pm so you are relaxed when they come through :flowers:

I don't think there was one for the May exam :D but for the July exam I just sat (due in October), it was sh*t butty, side order of scabby dog, sprinkling of knob cheese :sick01:

If I have wine, it'll make my stomach churn even more :wacko:

Ben's to go in for a scan on his liver on Thursday mecry.gifvet just phoned with the results of his bloods and his liver is showing up as something to be concerned about, it also means he can't have any other NSAID's so he'll be on Tramadol. fingers crossed it's just been a blip and there's nothing terminal.

Fingers, toes, legs, hands, arms, eyes and everything else crossed that it's nothing serious :GroupHug:

Big hugs for Ben and Celeste :GroupHug:

Not that you need it Alex, but good luck with results.

I have my other three cats booked in for the morning for their blood tests. Andy keeps asking me when is Porsche coming home :mecry:

I am two weeks nicotine free from today :biggrin:

I have my other three cats booked in for the morning for their blood tests. Andy keeps asking me when is Porsche coming home :mecry:

Mags :GroupHug:

Thinking very good test result thoughts. And :GroupHug: for Andy too.

Congratulations on two weeks nicotine free day - especially as you've not had an easy two weeks. :flowers:

Ben's to go in for a scan on his liver on Thursday mecry.gifvet just phoned with the results of his bloods and his liver is showing up as something to be concerned about, it also means he can't have any other NSAID's so he'll be on Tramadol. fingers crossed it's just been a blip and there's nothing terminal.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: good thoughts being sent for Ben and you :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Have a :GroupHug: re Porsche and a :flowers: for being nicotine free.

Thank you all very much for your kind words re the exam. The flipping website isn't working at the moment (it's not letting anyone log in). I sincerely hope they get that closed before tonight or they will have several thousands of disgruntled members worldwide!

Thinking of Ben and Mrs B's cats and Alex - have run out of things to keep crossed!

Thank you everyone for new threads etc. It's not just a question of me nitpicking. Various grumbles and concerns from other people have been filtering back to me and we don't want to discourage supporters :flowers:

Thinking of Ben and Mrs B's cats and Alex - have run out of things to keep crossed!

Thank you everyone for new threads etc. It's not just a question of me nitpicking. Various grumbles and concerns from other people have been filtering back to me and we don't want to discourage supporters :flowers:

why don't the concerned parties just mention their concerns and grumbles openly here ?

To be honest now I am wondering who is moaning about who what and where and I can't be arsed with it

mecry.gif

I'm sorry I mentioned it now. No one has been complaining about anyone in particular, just about the fact that it can be hard to work your way through RMF, though of course it is now easier as the site is faster. Please don't take it personally. I don't even know who all the people are who have been finding it difficult.

They probably didn't complain openly on site because they didn't want to upset anyone. I don't want to upset anyone either, I just want the Refuge to remain a dynamic place.

A recruitment drive sounds good to me - I know Pingu has some ideas now that we have a sooper dooper server and the new software the directory is going to be really useful but will take time to build up.

How do you suggest we go about getting new members?

How do you suggest we go about getting new members?

Free Jaffa Cakes biggrin.gif

I'm going to see Ben's old owner tomorrow, obviously I'll have to tell her about Ben's liver ( forgot to mention the vet said it looks as if he has a blocked bile duct, which could be a tumour or be a fibro-something or other) should I ask Judy if she would like to come to pick him up after his scan and hear the scan results ? I'm just thinking that if I was her and it was Spud this was happening to, I'd like to hear the result from the vet and have the opportunity to ask questions , Ben's very much my dog, but Judy does love him unsure.gif

I'm going to see Ben's old owner tomorrow, obviously I'll have to tell her about Ben's liver ( forgot to mention the vet said it looks as if he has a blocked bile duct, which could be a tumour or be a fibro-something or other) should I ask Judy if she would like to come to pick him up after his scan and hear the scan results ? I'm just thinking that if I was her and it was Spud this was happening to, I'd like to hear the result from the vet and have the opportunity to ask questions , Ben's very much my dog, but Judy does love him unsure.gif

i think that is a really lovely thing to do :flowers: just let her know what happening and if she wants to come with you she will be more than welcome... then it is up to judy :flowers:

good luck for the cats who are having blood tests :flowers:

Edited by griff

I can highly recommend milk thistle for liver problems.It seems to be helping Jemima with her liver function with this horrible benign liver tumour and it certainly helped Sophie spaniel have longer than expected with her liver problems.I have done some other research into other natural stuff you can use for liver problems so if you want to know give me a shout :flowers: Good thoughts for Ben :wub:

Good luck Alex for your results :flowers: