UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

I was in the "who is Joe Flanigan" corner too - but I just thought I was being too ignorant to even admit it.

Also in the "Stargate"?!????!! confused zone too.

Bluetooth is fab. Arrived home from work to a message from a fellow Committee member/mate telling me of potential ructions. As I knew this would be a l-o-n-g conversation which would mainly necessitate loads of listening, I rang her on bluetooth. So, during that conversation I managed to unload the car of cakes and eggs, cook my dinner, change the dog bedding, bring in the rubbish bins, sort out the week's washing, pay the (confused) window cleaner, drive down to my friends and dump off a load of logs for her stove, drive to another friend to collect my dog food delivery, and check for e-mails concerning said potential Committee ructions.

Think I might just go back to bluetooth and discuss gluten free cakes with a couple of folks, before alerting someone else of Committee Ructions so that I can get a few more jobs done!

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening :wavey:

I yam a bit jumpy today. Getting very nervous about my next visit to the consultant which is Monday . I get to find out then how often they will have to scan my arm and how long for. Also need to talk about the complete lack of ability in my arm to go above shoulder height :(. I know it's only been two months but progress has been very limited. Am afraid the plate is interfering and I think they won't be able to remove it for absolutely months and months

. not that I want another op but I think I will need this one :mecry:

Still, I'm hoping to start cooking the end of next week, which will be very good for the pub as we are quiet and turning lots of trade away.

Also ranting local at the bar is being tres dull tonight :rolleyes:

Evening :wavey:

I yam a bit jumpy today. Getting very nervous about my next visit to the consultant which is Monday . I get to find out then how often they will have to scan my arm and how long for. Also need to talk about the complete lack of ability in my arm to go above shoulder height :(. I know it's only been two months but progress has been very limited. Am afraid the plate is interfering and I think they won't be able to remove it for absolutely months and months

Abby have a couple of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: it must be v tough for you.

Hopefully Ben's appetite has kick started, as well as his cooked Satin Ball meat loaf, he's had half a sheep spine and a mountain of roast chicken, spuds and peas, with gravy of course biggrin.gif.

Now I really am going to watch 44 Inch Chest , starring Ray (strangely sexy ) Winston and a host of other Brit actors, it's either that or My Family, and I can't bloody stick that programme.

I have been baking for the Dogstar Deli at our fundraising stand in London this weekend

Tunacake is fine and dandy ( so say the dogs ) but lord biscuits are bloody hard and well my cutting out skills are crap

I think its far to say I am not Martha Stewart :)

Any chance of you popping to your fundraising event in London via Lincoln? That way I could donate some pilchard cake and cheesey biscuits, and feel as if I was supporting you a tad more than I do! There's pilchard and garlic too if you're passing.

I'd even throw in some Mars Bar Cake for the overworked Trustees.

anyone live in telford? is there somewhere nice to eat near there?

hugs to all that need them

night xxxxx

Telford's 'quite big' and civilization has infiltrated that far north, so most anywhere you stop to eat will be acceptable to 'southern standards' :flowers:

I have (yet another) appointment with the vets tomorrow with Dex, I think he needs another op as, the best way I can describe it is, his leg has grown back lumpy and not enough skin, so there;s a bit of a fleshy gap :wacko: . I guess we'll have the discussions about what the lumpiness means. He's very happy, boingy and generally 'stoopid Dex' in himself which is what really matters :wub: and he had pilchards for tea so life is grand.

Morning :tired:

Abby :GroupHug:

Thank you , however not only did my cutting out skills fall short so did my biscuit recipe and neither of the dogs would touch them "biglaugh:

I have recipes which are dead easy - if you want a copy just PM me your email address :flowers:

I have (yet another) appointment with the vets tomorrow with Dex, I think he needs another op as, the best way I can describe it is, his leg has grown back lumpy and not enough skin, so there;s a bit of a fleshy gap :wacko: .

Fingers crossed for Dex today :flowers:

Ray Winston is kind of sexy in a neanderthal type way :wub:

:wavey: I am back from my holibobs in Welsh Wales, it was fab :pinkie: Hope you are all ok :flowers: I did wave on my way past, Abby :GroupHug:

Darren and the boys are off to church camp today and I will be home alone :pinkie: I have lots of meals for one in the fridge for the odd occasion that I stay in to eat :ph34r_anim: and have a few treats plannned including a visit to Di's groomers with the tatty terriers :biggrin: Toffee has so much coat at the moment she looks HUGE and a week in kennels with no walks has done her no favours either!! Think she will be off the treats for a while :rolleyes:

The boys leave at 2.30 today and I have a horse ride booked for 3pm :cool:

Hello Julia, glad you had a good time. I hope there will be pics :biggrin:

RMF: I am currently texting friends to try and borrow a Bob the Builder outfit for OH, who is going to a fancy dress party and needs to get the stuff TODAY :rolleyes:

I am also waiting to see if I am needed for a transport run tomorrow. I really hope so, otherwise the alternative is a long drive and a chance to spend the day with my complaining mother in law :rolleyes: