UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

What are grommits anyway ?, hope your ears settle down Kelly, just think, now you can hear your horrible neighbours again ! I know you must have missed them laugh.gif.

Grommets are little tube things (i think), basically they have cut my ear drum, put the tubes in which will allow any crap that is in there to drain out.... i think thats right.

oh yes how i have missed my neighbours :rolleyes: i could hear them slamming their doors again last night :angry: just waiting for this evening when the other brats turn up :angry:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I am mostly regretting scrubbing the disgusting greasey insides of the extractor unit. I like that they are now nice and clean but don't like what it did to my arm, even though I did most of the scrubbing with my left hand. Shoot me now for being stubborn and stupid :mad:

I can sympathise with that. Although my op was nothing like as big as yours, mentally I still beleive my shoulder can take some of the kennel duties and I keep doing stupid stuff.

Yay Griff :thumbsup_anim:

We just might all be piling into the car tomorrow and buzzing off to mum's for a couple of nights, and looking at 2 houses on Sunday. One cottage and one new bungalow. Then returning Monday. Depends on whether I feel up to the drive, due to continual low level cough/wheeziness. But the sooner I find a place which doesn't have a roof leak the sooner my health is likely to improve.

Have fun Helly :beerchug:

Nige, am thinking of you and Princess Tessie.

Griff - yay :pinkie:

Di and Abby - WILL THE PAIR OF YOU STOP BLUDDY DOING STUFF OR ELSE WE'LL SEND A POSSE OF FUGEES ROUND TO CHAIN YOU TO THE BED! :rolleyes:

RMF : Weather is brighter here today (well it's dry at least) so I have had the weedkiller out on those nasties growing up between the flags. Think it's dried now so I can let the animals out again.

Really need to have a shower and go shopping, but am in a 'can't be bothered' mood :rolleyes:

im glad your sorted griff

well the vets trip was fun ... not!

I put nestys harness on and attached her to the seat belt clip, she jumped onto the floor and nearly hung herself, so had to stop, lengthen it so she could jump onto the floor and back up. crate next time

she went for the vet many times, so she had to be taken out the back and put into a special bag so she could have her jabs done. I didnt have any of this with shadow, but this tiny thing, well lol

she said her biting could be fleas, but didnt see any, so said ill have the advantage for all of them, the other 2 are due. went to pay, £114! lissies is double theirs as shes 1kg into the next size up. I cant afford it, ill take hers back and get her the other one. she eats snails so needs the lungworm bit, but £25 difference is a weeks shopping for me.

im off to the butchers,see ya xx

RMF : I have just found my mobile phone I lost two days ago

in the fridge

:blush:

I once found mine in the freezer in a bag of shopping :rolleyes: It still worked after it had thawed out :laugh:

Grommets are little tube things (i think), basically they have cut my ear drum, put the tubes in which will allow any crap that is in there to drain out.... i think thats right.

Yep that's right, I had them when I was a kid. Strange though when one fell out :mellow:

Di and Abby - WILL THE PAIR OF YOU STOP BLUDDY DOING STUFF OR ELSE WE'LL SEND A POSSE OF FUGEES ROUND TO CHAIN YOU TO THE BED! :rolleyes:

Being chained to the bed sounds quite good actually :unsure:

Have had a lovely trip to the beach. Kev drove brilliantly, especially considering it's a horrible road for nasty corners and narrow bits :wub:

Brought back fillet steak for lunch. Yum!

Afternoon

Marge and Amy's friends. I've got people at work laughing at that as you had me in stitches :laugh:

Griff so pleased you can hear now. :flowers:

Abby do as you're told. :mad: Kev is doing well as I don't like the small roads round your area so Martyn does the driving. I got your message thanks. Will print that off tonight :flowers: I got me coat too thanks :flowers:

Owl - I imagine the damp house is causing your chest problems. Hope you like one of the houses you see. Have a good weekend

Di have a good weekend :flowers:

Hope it's dry for you Marge and have a good weekend. :flowers:

I've had a very busy morning. Looking forward to 5.30 :biggrin:

Edited by Jacobean

the horrible receptionist wouldnt let me have the one down for lissie as it wont work. I asked for a refund, cant have it till monday. ill stick a rocket up the bosses arse when I see him

then I get home just now to have a message left from them. I havent paid for shadow to be put down and cremated. lewis went to pay at the time and got told dont worry. what does that mean? Im now told its dont pay now as your upset. how do we know that? and no amount was then spoken about. I now owe £120 for it. im now in tears as ive had it all brought back,and my son is on his way, dont see him very often. must get chocolate and stop blubbing.

the horrible receptionist wouldnt let me have the one down for lissie as it wont work. I asked for a refund, cant have it till monday. ill stick a rocket up the bosses arse when I see him

then I get home just now to have a message left from them. I havent paid for shadow to be put down and cremated. lewis went to pay at the time and got told dont worry. what does that mean? Im now told its dont pay now as your upset. how do we know that? and no amount was then spoken about. I now owe £120 for it. im now in tears as ive had it all brought back,and my son is on his way, dont see him very often. must get chocolate and stop blubbing.

Oh, Jazz, I'm so sorry :GroupHug: What a horrible thing to happen and how insensitive of your vets to just leave a message like that on your answering machine