UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Ouch Snow :GroupHug: you will have to remind your boss that even though you work in his house, you are entitled to a safe working environment and that should you get injured on the job (so to speak :blush02: ) the elf and safety police will come down on him like a ton of bricks freshly fired from his good lady's kiln.

I have been sure it is Wednesday all day, even when people have put me right, I've reverted back to Wednesday head within 10 minutes.

Edited to add :GroupHug: Celeste but I know what you mean, Your 'real mum' died when the alzheimers took over :GroupHug:

Edited by chickentikka

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

night night tikka - night all too :flowers:

RMF: I was offered the Lead Designer role today, no more money...BUT I get to allocate the work, which means I can stop having to work on stuff and hand it over...small mercies!

xxx

Edited by murtle

have just watched an incredible program on Eden, about knut the polar bear cub who was rejected by his mother in berlin zoo, and the efforts to hand rear him by Thomas Doerflein, who looked after him day and night for the first 150 days.

I vaguely remember this back in 07, but i hadnt realised that his keeper died a lttle time after, so sad to hear someone that young (44) that had given his heart and soul into rearing knut never got to enjoy the fruits of his labour.

celeste, :GroupHug: for you and your mum

night all :wavey:

Morning :tired:

Snow - for your poorly knee :flowers:

Celeste - for you and your mum :GroupHug:

Eve - those babies are beautiful :wub:

Can't believe it's only Tuesday. Feel like I've been in work for a week.

I feel like I've done a week's work as well, am knackered.

Where has the big yellow fing in the sky gone :angry: we've got a teambuild thing tomorrow afternoon and it's outdoors followed by a feed in a swanky Thai place. I'm sure they'll welcome a miserable group of drowned rats :ohmy:

I must admit I am enjoying having some rain here since we've got a hosepipe ban but I hope you get dry weather today :flowers:

Murtle - great news about your new role :flowers:

RMF : I wish it was this time next week then my exam would be over. In work today and then for the following five days I will be studying a minimum of 6 hours a day and stressing lots. It's my first exam at this level and I'm dreading it.

RMF: I was offered the Lead Designer role today, no more money...BUT I get to allocate the work, which means I can stop having to work on stuff and hand it over...small mercies!

That's great news! :flowers:

I got very fecked off with work yesterday and came home and drowned my anger in wine so haven't made my morning run :( What I should have done was go for a run or beat the crap out of the punch bag, but I went for the lazy option......lesson learned. Really must find a gym so I can go swimming when I'm in that kind of mood, it always used to help swimming laps.

Still annoyed about work but trying to reach a zen-like calm about it as there isn't anything I can do about it.

Alex you'll do just fine, you always do flowers.gif, and you've got one of those yummy exam passing jobie sandwiches to look forward to, bet your drooling already biggrin.gif

Tis rainy rainy rain rain here, managed to get up the hill this morning in quite nice soft drizzle, was pishing down on the way back, it's so grey and wet I have lit the stove.

I'm going to try making a sort of Irish soda bread cross cheese scone today, mainly because I don't have brown flour and can't arsed driving the 2 miles to the nearest shop, they probably wouldn't have brown flour anyway.

Murtle, that is great news...you will actually be able to see your work through to the end and get the credit you deserve :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: snow...poorly knees are crap :mecry:

Merledogs..... stop worrying, you will be fine :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Jane for you and your mum :GroupHug:

my news????? i just got a call from the hospital....i am off for my op next thursday :unsure: i will be having surgery 3 weeks from my referal date..NHS too! i suppose i had best go shopping today for a dressing gown and slippers and new undies :unsure:

RMF : I wish it was this time next week then my exam would be over. In work today and then for the following five days I will be studying a minimum of 6 hours a day and stressing lots. It's my first exam at this level and I'm dreading it.

So do I... my op would be over and done with and I would be going for post op check before hitting London for the weekend :laugh:

Part of my roof comes off today. Everywhere is covered in dust sheets so hopefully I can control the mess while all the work goes on :wacko:

wow thats quick griff,well done

I see the hand surgeon next week, hope I get a quick one

thats what i thought too....usually have to wait ages... i haven't had a preop done either :unsure:

Jazz, I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

ETA So shocked, I couldn't spell!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: dirty girl :laugh: :laugh: