UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seeking to rehome a very large pale orange slug who keeps returning to be a nuisance in the kitchen no matter how many times I eject it or how far I carry it away. It was in an almost empty cream pot which had been put by the sink for washing and recycling. You never saw such a happy slug, sitting there all fat and smug licking its chops. Would you like it to star in your invertebrates display team? It's very friendly.

Well in reality Owl, as you know, I'm rather afraid of invertebrates, even with shells....

I think the display team will remain a pipe dream

Yama Bungle has a vet appointment at 10:30 - this is the second attempt to get him in for his vaccs. What are the odds that he'll go AWOL again? Normally you are tripping over him wherever you go, but make a vet appointment and... :rolleyes:

Morning :flowers:

Hope it went well Alex :GroupHug:

My poor dogs and cats don't know what has hit them, the hall, stairs and landing are being decorated and they are all shut away :( Jacko does loves his crate :wub: but I have had to move it and he is not happy.

I had that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach that mt Tessies health is going

to take a turn for the worse today, she is breathing heavier and just went and lay on the

sofa after she had fed and went out for a wee before I left for work.

I gave her a kiss and she just wanted to snuggle me, feel a bit :mecry: right now

Nige :GroupHug:

Thanks for the positive thoughts. The doc was lovely and she has referred me - not directly to the level I wanted, but have to go through another phase first where I will be 'triaged' to decide whether to refer me on from there. Tis a step in the right direction.

Edited by merledogs

I hope shes ok nigel xxxx

this is the problem im finding. the hospital says the GP has to refer you, then it comes out of their budget. im down to see the hand surgeon in 2 weeks, its taken a lot of phone calls from me to get this far. its bad the the ones that shout the loudest get ahead, but you have to these days

Nige and Tess :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Jules, that is nice about your friend. I hope you also can get a lovely new job at some point, and get away from your employers who I assume are the people you mention as having plumbed new depths of horridness.

I was up and out twirly this morning, leaving the house at 6.30 to move a dog from boarding kennels. That was ok, but of course I hit the commuter traffic en route to destination which was a bit hectic. Foster dog was glad to see me home, and suggested we both went back to bed as there is nothing outside but fog and rain. Obviously a dog with sense, but I fear he could make me very unfit if he stays much longer.

Edited by owl

Alex glad you've got that bit further this time. Push and don't take no for an answer. You know your body best and if you need to go see someone at the hospital...

Nige I'm so sorry. Hope Tess has improved when you get home and you have a while with her yet :GroupHug:

Julia keep thinking of you :GroupHug:

and also Jules & Olive with all that's going on up your way :GroupHug:

Thank goodness it's Friday is my thought of the day but I'm in for a very hectic afternoon first.

I am about to post the bill from the vets through my neighbour's door as their vile cat attacked Harvey on monday and bit his leg :angry: I saw it happen so know damn well it was their cat.I love all cats but this cat I exclude from that statement,he is truly horrible and systematically attacks all the other local cats.Enough is enough after 3 vets bills and Harv hardly being able to walk monday night so an £80 bill is being delivered.It may go up as the hole in his leg is still not healing brilliantly.Mind you he is being a right poof about it all :wub: