UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dibs just saved a sweet little kitten that had got itself in the back of a car engine. Having lured it with chicken and a calm voice, freedom was achieved with the aid of a pokey stick and a few swear words. The car owner is very grateful because she can now drive her car again. One miffed kitten ran off down the road like a little hissing serpent. Wild kittens are everywhere in Carmarthenshire.

Owl, he's lovely :biggrin:

Scoobs in the snow :wub:

I'll be glad when the police have got this gunman in custody. The first shootings happened just around the corner from me and what with the police helicopter buzzing about all day and marksmen standing by, everyone is very jumpy. I took Whuppety Jake out tonight to try and cheer him up, and we walked along a very lonely path that was all overgrown, I think we broke the world record for speed walking.

1doganon.jpg

If he isnt staying......Why is he on your bed ?

Whispa is going to track the scent of that dog right across the duvet.

Because he thinks he is staying :rolleyes: I am trying not to bond with him as I am only the landlady, but the more detached I am with him the more he thinks I am some kind of deity.

Anyway, he gets booted out on to his nice soft bed on the landing when I go to sleep. Nobody who whizzes round doing the Wall of Death after midnight gets to share the bedroom.

Wispa will track his scent everywhere even though I will clean through the house and change the linen. And she will say, who the **** :angry: has been living in my house?

Well done Dibs for sorting what seems to be a common engine fault in Wales.

Yes, he does have a boxer look about the eyes now you mention it. He acts like a beagle with nose to ground when out though, except when pointing at birds. He is a real mixture. Staffy certainly, and whippet and foxhound have been suggested.

JulesB, that must be very scary for everyone in your area. Hope this man is caught soon.

owl your lodger is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

now that is a dedicated dog owner...walking the dog with a gunman on the loose.... stay safe :flowers:

dogs have just gone mental...looked out and it is the postman who delivers the parcel...opened the door to find a lovely brown package, opened it up and it was the antlers celeste had sent for my dogs :partytime: Jane you are officially the dogs new best mate :bigheart: i haven't seen diezs tail wag so much...... thankyou!

The lodger, who is as yet unnamed, thanks you for the virtual snuggles and pats.

Well, I guess we were all wondering why anyone would abandon such a lovely pup after having him neutered etc, but now I have a clue. There have been mistakes in the house, but always on the tiles near the door so he is trying to get it right. But the pees have been because I didn't pick up his signals. He never barks or runs to the back door and I have difficulty understanding him because he is a bit thick, bless him. But by taking him out very frequently we got over that. The poos have been always indoors and always where I can't see him. He will pee but not poo on lead it seems. I couldn't let him offlead out the back in case he could jump the 6 ft fence. Some staffy types have vertical takeoff. But the walk last night established that he can't. He has to have a couple of goes at jumping into the back of the car which is very low, and he couldn't jump up 3 1/2 ft on to the rock where I like to sit. So he can now be offlead in the garden and have the privacy to go behind the shed out of view. Anyway, this morning I caught him doing one indoors and ushered him out, but the poor lad shut his eyes and cringed away from me. Someone must have smacked him for that, and being of but little brain he doesn't realise he is meant to do it outside. He just thinks he mustn't do it in front of anyone :rolleyes:

It is lucky that he is here in a home, as this problem might not have come to light in the kennels.

Dibs just saved a sweet little kitten that had got itself in the back of a car engine. Having lured it with chicken and a calm voice, freedom was achieved with the aid of a pokey stick and a few swear words. The car owner is very grateful because she can now drive her car again. One miffed kitten ran off down the road like a little hissing serpent. Wild kittens are everywhere in Carmarthenshire.

I'm thinking of branching out into car mechanics, I'm obviously good at fixing engines?

Morning :tired:

Jules be careful, that bloke is a nutter :GroupHug:

I actually think he is a certain type of person who behaves according to his upbringing but also I think he is a human being pushed to breaking point.

All the police and press statements will be geared towards giving out the information that will show the authorities in the best light and Moat in the worst. The police have already been goading him and I have no doubts that some of what is in his letter is true. He probably has lost everything through lack of professionalism in the authorities.

If he was a dog described as "type" goaded into biting it would be easier to see his side.

Right now Moat is a victim of his upbringing and lifes experiences fighting back. Unfortunately he has crossed a line and harmed people so there is no coming back for an individual in this situation nor his victims. BUT We will never get the full truth of what caused this.

I would be surprised if he harms anyone unconnected to this as he is focused on those he accuses. I cant see him coming out alive.

There is one crucial element of this which hasn't been picked up much by the press. According to his ex-partner's sister, he became addicted to bodybuilding steroids. It is well known that over-use of these can be a key cause of aggressive, violent and egotistical behaviour and do permanent mental damage.