UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. I went to bed a 5pm and slept through. I must have been tired.:ohmy: Luckily the children were here to walk the dogs last night.. At least I don't feel like the walking dead this morning,

Hope that all fugees having a tough time have a good day. :GroupHug:

Morning, been out running with the springers this morning - was nice and cool as it looks like it is about to chuck it down.

Other lot will have to wait until after work as I'm getting my hair lopped off at lunchtime. I've decide to cut it right back. At the moment is comes down to about half way down my back, but it's wavy/curly so longer when wet. I've decided to go much shorter - above shoulder length, so it's just about long enough to get into a ponytail when I need to. A bit like this I think:

ginnifer_goodwin.jpg

Sorry everyone, and thank you for your concern. I was/am just so angry and disappointed with my work. Yet again I have handed over my work and yet again it goes out as someone elses.

I am now biting my tongue.

Alicia - she is too cute.

SOrry for not catching up properly

xx

morning all

its been raining overnight so a lot cooler. bang goes my wearing shorts for the knee surgeon today, save pulling my jeans down lol

lewis is home tomorrow yyeeaaaaaaa *ahem* not that ive missed him at all nnooooooo

I know nesty will go mad, she loves him so much

have a nice day xxx

Someone I knew years back for a couple of months has messaged me on Facebook. I keep staring at the message and *I can't think of ANYTHING* to reply!

She was an American exchange student, and clearly her time in the UK was a wonderful vivid memory for her, but I really can't remember anything much about her at all! :ohmy:

She seems like a nice enough person so I feel guilty about not responding, but her message is full of little things about our past shared experience, and I just can't reciprocate, I can barely remember the woman. :ohmy: :unsure: I have to say SOMETHING! But what... :wacko:

Morning,

Nesty we knew you were staying,you fooled no one.

Foreign student on Facebook.......

wow how wonderful that you made such a good impression on someone.Im not sure Ive ever been someones treasured memory. Perhaps a "hey how have you been" comment will allow her to fill in all the spaces in the convo without her feeling rejected.

Its raining here today so cooler and helps the grass grow.We think there maybe a virus about as there is a feeling of oddness...but thats not unusual here.

Morning. Its trying to rain here but only spitting. Need a good downpour to save me having to water the plants and flowers.

I got my date through for my shoulder operation. A week on Friday :ohmy: Never had an operation, or an anasthetic before.

Morning. Its trying to rain here but only spitting. Need a good downpour to save me having to water the plants and flowers.

I got my date through for my shoulder operation. A week on Friday :ohmy: Never had an operation, or an anasthetic before.

We call them holidays in wales. its the only chance of sleeping and in another bed. Someone cooks for you and everything. It will be absolutely fine.

I'm sure you will be fine. I hope you don't react like me upon waking up from anesthetic though - I nearly always burst into tears :unsure: :rolleyes: Have no idea why, but it's happen 3 of the 4 times I've been under.......very embarrassing.

Ive had many 'holidays' only chance I get lol

no problem, really. im booking another 2 in a few weeks lol

nesty has had me to herself for 2 days. she will have her nose put out of joint later when the other 2 come back. they have been on their holidays to the groomers. they love her (the groomer, not nesty lol)

We call them holidays in wales. its the only chance of sleeping and in another bed. Someone cooks for you and everything. It will be absolutely fine.

That very thought did cross my mind :laugh: They said if I wake up at a reasonable time I can come straight home... otherwise I shall stay in over night. I quite fancy a good nights sleep and no reason to get up at the crack of dawn to work the next day :laugh:

I'm sure you will be fine. I hope you don't react like me upon waking up from anesthetic though - I nearly always burst into tears :unsure: :rolleyes: Have no idea why, but it's happen 3 of the 4 times I've been under.......very embarrassing.

At least its not just me :laugh: apparently as soon as i start waking up i bawl my eyes out and the nurse has to sit there reassuring me. I only stop when i'm fully awake then i want to go straight home :rolleyes: Apart from the snotty nose and wet eyes i cant remember the crying though but i do it each time :unsure:

I had the strangest dream last night :wacko: I'd finally moved into the new house and I went out and rehomed 2 more greyhounds. I then went to this very odd woman's house and purchased a black and a chocolate lab pup. When I got them home they grew up straight away and the black lab had white and red Aztec patterns on his back :wacko: When the OH came home she went insane and asked if I had even seen the pups Mother because they weren't labs! Then she told me that because I had filled the house with so many dogs that there was no room for Nala and I couldn't have her back now :( then I woke up sobbing :rolleyes: