UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Afternoon

So pleased Heather chicken is better today. Meant to send you a hug yesterday :flowers:

Also pleased to hear Mollydog is full of beans :flowers:

Good lad Nog.

Have been up the wall (no change there then) and must get back to my course tonight.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to friend at work : When I ask you to talk me out of getting a greyhound, please follow instructions rather then telling me all the reasons I should get one rolleyes.gif

I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog rolleyes.gif

Note to friend at work : When I ask you to talk me out of getting a greyhound, please follow instructions rather then telling me all the reasons I should get one rolleyes.gif

I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog, I have too many dogs already, I must not get another dog rolleyes.gif

If she succeeds in talking you out of that particular one.... i have 13 lovely ones here you could look at instead :laugh: :laugh:

It might have been a few of yours I was looking at laugh.gif (namely Vicky, Jude and Ray).

Jude is bloody gorgous. I wouldnt be a decent friend if I thought Ray would be a good idea, as he is going to be needing someone home a lot, and is a bit of a manic bugger who needs work. Jude is horizonally laid back, Vicky is exceptionally quiet and gentle. I could rave about all of them for different reasons, but I confess to having taken a shine to Jude.

What a day for Keith to get sent to Sellafield. When he called me and told me about the shootings right where he had been, I went cold. I must have been the only person who didn't know about it. :( RIP all those who died today, :mecry: it is a bit too close for comfort for us. Keith is having to stay out tonight, but those poor people will never go home again. :mecry:

absolutely terrible what happened today, my family are from whitehaven and my parents were up there this weekend in at least 3 of the areas where there were shootings, i am sure it must be a massive shock for the community. i feel so sorry for those who have lost loved ones and for those injured, so many peoples lives ruined by being in the wrong place at the wrong time :mecry:

Marge i am very pleased to hear Keith is O.K :flowers:

I am still dongling, which still leaves me every so slightly :wacko: So catching up is especially hit, miss and full of errors!

Lil Angel, those shirts are fab - you've done a great job.

Managed to fall off a rock yesterday - not far you understand, but have my share of scrapes and bruises over legs, hips and hands now. Am now trying to explain to the In-Laws that it is perfectly normal practice for my recently emptied handbag to have a generous supply of arnica in it - as an "essential item"!