UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Would you believe the seatbelt saga still continues? Barclaycard inform me that it will take a minimum of 90 days before they let me know whether I will get my money back or not.

The muppets who have taken my money, a week ago said via 1stchoice.co.uk customer services that they had made a refund (heard that one before). Emailed again today, first they are going to ring me to sort. Then they have the invoices to prove it's been posted (they can't prove it was delivered cos I refused delivery). So I emailed back again - they must have the item because a week ago they allegedly made a refund, which they would hardly agree to if they didn't have the seatbelt. Sick and tired of it, am off to email BBC Watchdog and Rogue Traders. I did contract Trading Standards, but the advice I was given was incorrect (good job I know about contract law) rolleyes.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tesco deliver up to 10pm Mrs B don't know about the others but Tesco definately do as I've booked that slot myself now and again.

Nog is still being precious about the leg and will not use it so we're off to the vets at 6:45 this evening *sighs* it's been 8 months now and it seems neverbloodyending sad.gif

I hope nogs ok xxx

ruddy seatbelts, who would have them lol

ok, think of me at 7.30

someone is coming to see muff the foster. Shes clicked more than erin, I didnt think that was possible, but they are lovely people, bought caravans just to take the dogs away, big house .......

Is it not anti-social to have your shopping delivered between 9.00 pm and 11.00 pm at night?

I'm tempted - at least I'd be sure I was home, had eaten, sorted the dogs out, washed up, tidied up, sorted the washing out, emptied the dishwasher .........

Evening.

It's very civilised to have your shopping delivered whatever time you want Mrs B. :biggrin:

Fingers crossed for Muff, Jazz. :wub:

Hope you get the refund soon Alex :flowers:

:GroupHug: :flowers: For everyone who needs them

Been really busy this week, workwise and getting gardening things done, as well as sorting camping gear. Seeing the change in the weather forecast, I think I will only need to pack wellies, waterproofs and a BIG umbrella for this weekend! :unsure:

Right, off to bed soon, nite all. :wavey:

I went to that club too, till he sprayed a Pet Protector at Tiffy to see how she would react. :( Poor little thing was so frightened that she totally shut down :mecry: Now we can't even open a bottle of anything fizzy or she freaks. We haven't been back.

ETA - I was talking about the owner of the club, not MM

:ohmy: that's awful - not surprised you haven't been back.

Silly moment of the day.... I was at the pet food wholesaler and needed to buy Felix as good as it looks, only I couldnt remember what it was called. I know it looks very nice, so I asked an assistant if they could check out back for some 'I cant beleive its not cat food' :laugh: I know its not called that but we both had a laugh about how appetising it actually looks and smells :laugh:

I nearly spat my wine out at that! :laugh: Have a fab holiday Di :flowers:

[quote name='Sarah B' date='28 April 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1272450048' I have them in my tortillas with my fake cheese spread, or on my jacket potato. How easy are they to do? I did some mustard in a cricket tub but I would like to do loads of alfafa.

Very easy and take only about 3-4 days. :biggrin:

Alex, did he phone again before you had finished the super urgent job? :rolleyes:

Snow and Nog :GroupHug:

Is it not anti-social to have your shopping delivered between 9.00 pm and 11.00 pm at night?

I'm tempted - at least I'd be sure I was home, had eaten, sorted the dogs out, washed up, tidied up, sorted the washing out, emptied the dishwasher .........

Not at all! Its keeping someone in a job! :wink:

RMF, my parents are finally home for Fuerteventura this evening. Only about 2 weeks late! :rolleyes:

RMF2, 6weeks, 2 days until we go on holiday :biggrin:

Edited by safneo

how ddaarreee they be lovely people, dog savvy, muff loved them and she got on with the daughters dogs.

I suppose ill take her on the homecheck and leave her there if they pass. she will be loved and taken on holiday in new caravans.

and while they were here, I had someone else on the door wanting her, or a labrador, if you know a rescue one ....

Wellllllllll no news is good news I guess - Vet thinks Nog might have overdone it a bit with his first full flat out gallop and then when the 2 dogs arrived on scene him spinning round was undoubtedly defensive and he might have pulled a muscle or he could just have felt very vulnerable knowing he had a weak leg so tucked it up out the way and hasn't yet felt relaxed enough to put it down again. The leg isn't swollen, there's less heat in it than there was last week, his temperature is normal and the leg can be manipulated and flexed easily and without Nog objecting or reacting in any way other than to resist putting it to the floor. So 10 more days of AB's "just in case" and keep on with the previcox and hope he puts it down again when he feels ready - hydro can continue so we'll see if there's any improvement after tomorrows swim.

RMgiggle: anyone remember the 70's? High fashion 70's style ... http://funny-farm.tressugar.com/Absolutely-Hilarious-JCPenney-Catalogue-from-1977-You-HAVE-read-771943