UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon. Been hellishly busy here today, with what feels like millions of dogs coming and going :laugh: In reality, 17 have arrived, 4 cats and I have 4 more dogs to come and 2 to go home.

I have been working integrating new boy with my lot and he is currently sat behind me in the crate looking longingly at my honey on toast. Lesson one sunshine... i dont share lunch :laugh:

I cooked some raw prawns and had them instead. Not very nice cos I have run out of butter to cook them in.

I have also purchased breakdown cover - used to get mine free with the bank account which I was paying for, but they have practically doubled their overdraft rate in the past year or so, so I told em to switch me back to a bog standard one.

Am now contemplating whether to do some studying, read a book or have a nap (nap is winning) :tired:

one of our greyhound volunteers who spent an hour in my office yesterday, has just rung to tell me she has chicken pox. Despite having it a child, and feeling perfectly fine, I am now itching all over. No reason to of course but now Im looking like I need frontlining :laugh:

I have been having an on-off e-mail correspondence with my electricity/gas suppliers over the last couple of weeks.

In their latest e-mail to me, they have decided that I am "Mrs Blotter". The clue in the "Mrs B" is correct, but how I've descended from my real name to Blotter is beyond me.

I'm afraid my 'response' was to type in my actual surname, stick an exclamation mark at the end and send it.

I seem to now be employed by a company who buy all their staff Easter eggs... how happy am I today!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I bought my staff easter eggs. I assumed it was the norm to give chocolate to a group of women who eat several tons of the stuff and never put an ounce of weight on :laugh:

Nog had a heck of a work out at the pool today wacko.gif mind you he pulled like a train to get in there yelled at poor Olivia to "hurry up he was waiting" yet pulled his usual faces when he was actually in and swimming laugh.gif

Nick & Vicky came too and are going to get a referral for Bruno to start swimming for fun & weightloss. Last night at Agility Bruno scorned the mini sized A frame and Dog Walk and instead decided that he was just as good as the big dogs and used the full sized aparatus wacko.gif laugh.gif he was the only 1 who stopped on all the contact points too biggrin.gif

Still waiting for garage to ring me to tell me my car is ready. I am hoping that the delay is due to the time they are taking to valet my car to rid it of dog hair/snot and not because they are having probs with the seatbelt fitting. I am ready to go straight from the garage to Asda, so hurry up garage please.

Hello Fugees ,

Today I have mostly been living in a FTP server uploady thingy parallel universe webmaster type environment that demands my full and untrained eye whilst coming down with the mother of all hacking coughs

It looks like next week I might have a job offer actually after nearly 18 months of unemployment I might have 2 job offers , like flipping buses they come along in pairs. I may well pay someone to poke the ftp thingy with a pointy stick

Fingers crossed for the job offers Sam :flowers:

I am going to have a nice chilled out evening then spend the rest of the weekend having a major declutter and cleaning session. If I come on here wibbling about chucking out a cracked mug or a very old too small T shirt please be stern with me :rolleyes:

Well home time from me...

I bought my project team easter chocolate...they aren't my project team - I am one of the team members, the PM did Christmas I did Easter - hopefully we won't be around for next Christmas...

I did today suggest that if everyone is panicking and knows what needs to be done, but can see the person who should be doing it is very busy, would it kill them to maybe help?! No apparently it wouldn't kill them, but they hadn't thought about doing that...far better to just panic, moan, bitch and complain...idiots....

Gosh that feels better sorry!!!

I am looking forward to 4 days of me time. To do what I want and not leave the flat maybe...

Good luck with work Sam. Tikka - come throw my broken mugs out and I'll throw yours out.

:GroupHug: :flowers: :wub: :mecry: to everyone.

Signing off briefly from a tired but happy murtle

xxx

Edited by murtle