UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle, hope your lurgifications are on the way out :GroupHug:

Fleur had a play with a dinky young rottie and a big labby type fing this afternoon. She was all giddy and flirty having two boys to play with :wub:

Today is a back to front day :wacko: I had my last night's dinner for brekkie and am having egg and fried toms on toast for my tea :D

Unfortunately, Fleur is in the doghouse. She was in my chair looking at me all wide eyed and knowing I was going to want to sit down. I asked her very nicely to 'c'mon Fleur, off' and she didn't so she got told 'off' in a I mean it voice, she still didn't move. I went to touch her and she went snarley ballistic dog on me. She's never behaved like that before, she often grumbles at being shifted but always moves. I've sent her upstairs for some time out.

We have been to emergency vet this eve. Wispa impaled her foreleg on what must have been a big nail somewhere in the house - and we can't find it. Will try again in daylight. It made a whacking great hole, really deep so you could see muscle and stuff :ohmy: and it narrowly missed a major vein! Vet has flushed hole and stitched her up under GA but she is staying in for the night.

So we can't go and help louisebt to track the runaway OES tomorrow. :mecry:

Edited by owl

We have been to emergency vet this eve. Wispa impaled her foreleg on what must have been a big nail somewhere in the house - and we can't find it. Will try again in daylight. It made a whacking great hole, really deep so you could see muscle and stuff :ohmy: and it narrowly missed a major vein! Vet has flushed hole and stitched her up under GA but she is staying in for the night.

So we can't go and help louisebt to track the runaway OES tomorrow. :mecry:

Poor Wispa :GroupHug: Hope you find the offending nail owl.

Dropped Rob at work tonight, the police are in the process of cordoning off the biggest part of Dudley town centre, preparing for the EDL march.

Looks like quite a few shops are boarding their windows too :unsure: there must have been a dozen police vans parked outside the usually quiet police station. I hope there isn't too much trouble.

Cheryl, will we be seeing Daisy on Masterchef soon? :biggrin:

Seth :wub:

:GroupHug: for poorly and lurgified people.

:GroupHug: Wispa. Owl, I am sure you will find spatters of blood around in the daylight.

Dropped Rob at work tonight, the police are in the process of cordoning off the biggest part of Dudley town centre, preparing for the EDL march.

Looks like quite a few shops are boarding their windows too :unsure: there must have been a dozen police vans parked outside the usually quiet police station. I hope there isn't too much trouble.

I believe that all of the shops have been advised to stay shut and they are expecting a lot of trouble tomorrow. :( One of the girls on my photography forum lives locally so is keeping us updated.

I am incredibly tired so now off to bed. Hoping to get some kind of lie in tomorrow but think Neo may have other ideas! :mecry:

Morning :tired:

Unfortunately, Fleur is in the doghouse. She was in my chair looking at me all wide eyed and knowing I was going to want to sit down. I asked her very nicely to 'c'mon Fleur, off' and she didn't so she got told 'off' in a I mean it voice, she still didn't move. I went to touch her and she went snarley ballistic dog on me. She's never behaved like that before, she often grumbles at being shifted but always moves. I've sent her upstairs for some time out.

Maybe she overexerted herself or pulled something with all that playing so was a bit hurty? Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

We have been to emergency vet this eve. Wispa impaled her foreleg on what must have been a big nail somewhere in the house - and we can't find it. Will try again in daylight. It made a whacking great hole, really deep so you could see muscle and stuff ohmy.gif and it narrowly missed a major vein! Vet has flushed hole and stitched her up under GA but she is staying in for the night.

For Wispa Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : I've pulled a muscle in my right shoulder and it hurts every time I bluddy move.

Polly woke up at 4.30 and wanted to go out, then when she came in she got in a state about the absence of Wispa and scuttled round looking for her. Finally she remembered we left her with the vet, and came back to bed. I am here drinking tea and feeling a bit shocked. Last night I didn't feel anything except urgency to get her to a vet but now I am a bit :sick01: and :mecry: at the memory of seeing the injury. Oh well, only 3 1/2 hrs before getting her back. And then with any luck we will all have a nice quiet day. I'm hoping she leaves the bandage alone.

I hope wispa is ok, and you will have her back soon xxxx

freddie has taken to pacing in the night. its normally about 6am, but was from 3am,so im a tad tired this morning. Im sooo glad lissie doesnt do it now, one is enough!

im going to pick up a coffee grinder, then go to a indoor boot sale. need brekkie ....

We have been to emergency vet this eve. Wispa impaled her foreleg on what must have been a big nail somewhere in the house - and we can't find it. Will try again in daylight. It made a whacking great hole, really deep so you could see muscle and stuff and it narrowly missed a major vein! Vet has flushed hole and stitched her up under GA but she is staying in for the night.

So we can't go and help louisebt to track the runaway OES tomorrow.

:GroupHug: I hope Wispa is a lot more comfortable today.

Looks like quite a few shops are boarding their windows too there must have been a dozen police vans parked outside the usually quiet police station. I hope there isn't too much trouble.

I hope not too :flowers:

:GroupHug: CT

Get well soon Michelle :flowers:

Enjoy your easter eggs everyone :biggrin:

Seth is lovely :wub:

:flowers: :GroupHug: For those I've missed.

I was walking back from the shops yesterday when I met a small group of people walking towards me, led by a man carrying a large cross over his shoulder. I do hope they didn't nail him to it when they got to the church :unsure:

I've lived here for 23 years and never seen that before :rolleyes:

Oh gosh, it's taken to so long to load a box for me to reply it that I've forgotten what I was going to RMF about.

Sam, Michelle and Merledogs, sorry you are feeling variously rubbish. :GroupHug: Be better soon.

Sorry to hear about Wispa's injury - hoping that's better soon.

Phoebejo :wub: cake (yep, I'm sure I'm not supposed to use :wub: for cakes, but I am!) I was temporarily excitable as I read down the list of ingredients and thought I had everything in to have a go myself, but then reached the mascarpone, and realised I had nothing I could substitute. :(

Thank you for all the kind "Easter Egg" thoughts. Of course I could be wrong ............

Hello :)

Remember ex yummy neighbour? He's getting married today :laugh: Have just had a cravat emergency with him outside as he doesn't know how to do it so me and other neighbour gave advice (well other neighbour did and I just said how nice it looked as I am clueless about cravats really :laugh: :rolleyes: ) He does look very handsome and I will try and get a photo at the evening reception tonight.