UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

I am in mourning :mecry: the scrap man came and took my old cooker away, its now on a scrap heap somewhere.

It was a rolls royce of cookers, this new rangemaster isn't half as good.

This cooker had served me so well for 33 years, catered for weddings, christenings and funerals, if the thermostat on the ovens hadn't packed in I would have loved to have kept it. I doubt if I will find another cooker to match it, unless I pay an obscene amount of dosh.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey but Being Human was good tonight, but it's the last one next week mecry.gifI thought evil Mitchell was particularly alluring biggrin.gif

Just had the dog's out in the field opposite and stood for ages listening to a pair of Tawny Owl's "twit- twoing" at each other, until Hairy McLairy from Donaldson's Dairy came ta-rumping up the field like a stampeding haggis and made them stop rolleyes.gif

Morning. How fast are we this morning :biggrin:

I am way behind, I hope everyone is OK.

It's been a comedy of errors this weekend. Arranged a bit of a party down in Leeds for MIL, who is 90, and so that everyone could meet the new baby. Arranged for dogs to be looked after, sorted out transport for various people, bought food, cake etc and transported it all 100 miles. When the cake was brought out with '90' on it, MIL announced she had got it wrong, and she's not 90 till next year :wacko: :laugh:

Took baby and her parents to the station for the train to London last night then got a call saying train was full and they didn't fancy trying to stand for three hours with a tiny baby, and with mum still recovering from a caesarian, so could they come back and stay another night :biggrin:

Fridge has stopped working, curtain pole fell down, sink plug broke and is jammed stuck, and I cut up the wrong debit card and can't get any cash. Apart from that it's been quiet :laugh:

Snow here again. I'm a bit fed up of it now.

Morning. Still snow lingering here, and more forecast from tomorrow onwards. Some melted yesterday, but what didnt melt froze overnight.

My poorly jeep is being picked up this afternoon for work on its gearbox. bit of a bugger but hey ho, has to be done :wacko: Im feeling a bit of credit card abuse about to happen :rolleyes:

Heavy snow here too and very heavy up in N Derbyshire where my Babies are staying. Hope they're ok!! :unsure: There's no reason why they shouldn't be, I'm just being a worried "mummy".

Have to say the weather forecast was useless :angry:

I don't know whereabouts in N Derbyshire your babies are staying..but I'm near Chesterfield, and we had snow overnight Saturday and early Sunday morning, but no snow falling here at all today (so far!) so don't worry! :flowers:

I don't know whereabouts in N Derbyshire your babies are staying..but I'm near Chesterfield, and we had snow overnight Saturday and early Sunday morning, but no snow falling here at all today (so far!) so don't worry! :flowers:

Suzeanna - thank you! :flowers: They're near Clowne. It really looked like you had snow on the weather map - just shows how rubbish the maps are. Hope you avoid more snow. :flowers: