UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My neighbour gave me homeopathic tablets for Maddie when she was horribly scabby and they worked really well.Definitely worth a try in my experience :flowers: Hope Cocoa is a non-scabby cat very soon.

oo that's good news, thank you :flowers: I will make sure he gets to see the nice people as soon as possible.

:wub:

Alicia and her mum :GroupHug:

RMF I was in swindon on thursday, left there at 2

as it was snowing and got home at 8

6 hours stuck in traffic due the the sudden change in weather

and peoples inability to cope with it, then there is traffic

works up the M5 & M6 plus a coach broke down,I still feel knackered.

ps Tessies medication is settling her down, her coughing fits

are less than they were so at least she has some quality

in the time she has left :mecry:

the dental drugs have started to wear off

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH and OUCH

am off to bed for an hour before little person that I am baby sitting arrives , hope she is not teething or we will make a right pair !

Oh no!! Can you get hold of some Paracodol or Paramol. Good for hurties of all kinds.

Spins, they are beautiful pics, definately deserve a thread of their own. flowers.gif

Hey, thank you. Will put a few more on separately. Just having an attack of post wedding exhaustion and need a little zzzzz. :wink:

Evening. Have been pottering about today catching up on stuff in the house. House is in a tad of a muddle so will need several more potters to get it sorted.

Scooby is a daddy's boy but seems to think mothers aren't bad too and I'm getting lots of snuggles and kisses from him at the mo. :wub: Think he was taking me for granted til I got my job. I remembered earlier they had some chocolately stuff each for Xmas so they've had a chomp of that today and it went down very well. They all think Father Xmas is a smashing chap.

This cold weather is getting on me pip and it's supposed to be snowing here again tomorrow. We had a brief snow storm last night. We're off to the flicks tonight to see Avatar.

Hope everyone is ok.

Barbara you all look fab and I look forward to seeing more pics. :flowers:

Hope you've managed to take something to ease the pain Sam. :GroupHug:

Must have my tea then get a shower as I'm supposed to be leaving here at 7.15