UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found a dog who might suit us on the oldies club site. I'm smitten :wub: but he is soooo far away.

You could make a bit of a holiday of the trip :rolleyes:

Dex thinks that Az is very clever to remember not to chase 6 cats, he can remember not to chase the chooks then bothers the buns, or ignores the buns and barks at the chooks :wacko:

I have to go all the way to Retford tomorrow in a company hire car, I'm fine in my own car but am sure that I'll manage a small dent or scratch in a posh noo car. Can I have some massive parking spaces thoughts please :flowers:

Can I have some massive parking spaces thoughts please :flowers:

Lot's of Massive parking spaces thought's for you tomorrow, plus, make them "drive through" ones so no reversing required, you could wear your lucky purple undercrackers too, just to make sure.

Lots of birthdays this month, :biggrin: and utility companies seem to be robbing people blind! Barstewards! :angry:

Alex, I hope the wait is worth it :flowers:

but also till I get my noo camera to play with :biggrin:

Oooh, what you getting? And how are you getting on with your 365?

Rumpole, I have the urge to laugh but having been used as a bowling ball and a barging ram by Saffy I will send you these instead :GroupHug:

Julia, can you send me a flapjack please :biggrin: and I hope that Adams broken tooth doesnt stop him munching them. :GroupHug:

Victoriam, we can't always have well behaved dogs. :GroupHug: Anyway, its good for them to see what dogs really get up to! :laugh: I hope the stiff drink worked.

I have broken one of my front teeth, well the enamel has come off it. I can't afford to get it fixed yet. Have a holiday to pay for by the end off next month,(booked New Year for Jue thinking 6mths to pay, but no, they only give about 10 weeks!) a car to fix and got to take Neo to vets on Saturday. :( I need to win the lottery!

aw my company is Eon.. will wait and see if they refund meeeee :biggrin:

:biggrin: Really Really happy tonight Fezzi the Rabbit is eating loads of food tonight and extra cabbage and carrots and drinking lots.. dont like to see him unwell :huh: just hoping tis a mild case of snuffles and he be hopping around like a loony in no time :biggrin:

Morning :tired:

I have to go all the way to Retford tomorrow in a company hire car, I'm fine in my own car but am sure that I'll manage a small dent or scratch in a posh noo car. Can I have some massive parking spaces thoughts please flowers.gif

You'll be fine, there'll be lots of hooooj parking spaces (I find reversing into a parking space much easier than driving in head first wacko.gif

I have broken one of my front teeth, well the enamel has come off it. I can't afford to get it fixed yet. Have a holiday to pay for by the end off next month,(booked New Year for Jue thinking 6mths to pay, but no, they only give about 10 weeks!) a car to fix and got to take Neo to vets on Saturday. sad01_anim.gif I need to win the lottery!

Hope your toof is able to be mended soon flowers.gif

No results yet, so will be tomorrow as they said. Wibble.

Oooh, what you getting? And how are you getting on with your 365?

Canon 50d :biggrin: worst of it is that it is in the house, I'm just not allowed to play with it :mecry:

365 - not too bad, there have been a few very last minute pics, but hopefully will aim for nicer shots as the days get longer.

Lovely start to my day - I am a Great Aunt biggrin.gif absolutely thrilled for my neice who has been trying for a baby for quite some time and who has had to cope with more than her fair share of miscarriages and all the stress and faff of fertility treatment - it's all been worthwhile in the end biggrin.gif huge congratulations to Jo & Jon and welcome my new great neice wub.gif biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif