UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Morning :)

:GroupHug: :flowers: Healing purrs for Cozzie Pooseykatt from us :wub:

Harvey,Jasmine and Dylan have now joined in with Humph in the sneezing business so I guess it must be a viral thing.No other symptoms apart from sounding vaguely snotty when they eat.I just hope Mimals doesn't get it.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts for Cozzie. She has just been in her tray and the particulates are pretty nauseous but she is a good girl for using the tray and not the kitchen floor wub.gif Her new grub, which she has now been on for 10 days, is making a difference.

Hope the sneezy thing doesn't become too much of a problem for your pooseykats Jules flowers.gif

I absolutely loved Popstar to Opera star last night. I like opera anyway and they sang some of my favourite arias and did very well indeed.

Afternoon.

Busy day ahead. Need to go into town. Have been sorting out Oldies stuff and the dogs so far.

Alex hope the walk has helped. :GroupHug:

I need to knuckle down and get on with my course. I'm loving it but other stuff is getting in the way. I mustn't let that happen again.

Hope the poorly cats are ok and shrug it off soon. :GroupHug:

Most of the snow has gone and we've not had any wind. You can keep that thanks. Waterways are really high and would have flooded if the chaps hadn't done the work on them a couple of months back.

I've put loads of weight on again but hopefully can now go out running. Any tips for things that work on your bottom half I would be very grateful. Can't do diets cos my top half is thin. Not that I could probably eat a lot of stuff for a diet anyway :rolleyes: I have cut out eating certain things and in moderation. I know it's the menopause.

Edited by Jacobean

I am feeling really low today, am going to take the dogs out for a walk to see if I can clear my head.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Collected my stove this morning, and braved the big Tesco, wasn't to bad at nine in the morning.

Going down to my friends later on, where we shall argue about dogs and horses, same as we do every weekend.

Garden looks weird with grass again laugh.gif

lewis brought all of caspers food and treats over. seems strange that the last time the box was opened, it was for him

:GroupHug:

I am feeling really low today, am going to take the dogs out for a walk to see if I can clear my head.

Hope you feel better now :flowers:

'Kats inc' date='16 January 2010 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1263640196' post='884332']

Morning :)

Harvey,Jasmine and Dylan have now joined in with Humph in the sneezing business so I guess it must be a viral thing.No other symptoms apart from sounding vaguely snotty when they eat.I just hope Mimals doesn't get it.

:GroupHug:

Thank you all for your kind thoughts for Cozzie. She has just been in her tray and the particulates are pretty nauseous but she is a good girl for using the tray and not the kitchen floor

:GroupHug: Cozzie

I've put loads of weight on again but hopefully can now go out running. Any tips for things that work on your bottom half I would be very grateful. Can't do diets cos my top half is thin. Not that I could probably eat a lot of stuff for a diet anyway

Don't know what to suggest, but good luck with trying to shift the pounds. :flowers:

I hate town at the best of times but Saturday afternoon

I hate town anytime, don't like shopping etc full stop :rolleyes:

:wub: Mollydog

Glad you've got your grass back Celeste :flowers:

I am in a bleugh mood today, I am happy as the car passed it's MOT, but can't seem to get warm. Being cold doesn't agree with me. I was warmer when the snow was here!

I've been having a few conversations with a lady from petpals as I want to board Cherry and jack when I go on hols this year, instead of kennels. There may be someone interested in taking them, but it's very frustrating waiting for details. :unsure: