UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Am I the only fugee green with envy at Mindy having a welly cupboard ? I am a very shallow squirrel but I REALLY want a welly cupboard

sod cleaning blinds that sounds dull but a welly cupboard, now your talking

No your not alone Sam, I was thinking the same thing....must be right swish :unsure:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a welly shelf in the utility room :laugh:

a welly SHELF in the UTILITY rooom , I am beside my self with envy now :mecry:

in my house wellies flop around in the hall tripping up random passers by whilst waiting till no one is looking to deposit mud everywhere

oooh to have a welly cupboard/shelf and a utility room , then I could have well behaved wellies or at least imprison them

WOE is very much me :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

No your not alone Sam, I was thinking the same thing....must be right swish :unsure:

I am glad someone else shares my pain and understands how I feel :mecry:

when I used to sit in the study all the time and come into the living room in the evening, Lissie went through fazes of coming to find me for a fuss in the evenings, but during the day her bed was in the study so she stayed on her bed.

Since my op ive been in the living room all the time. She comes to me all day. shes so happy being with me, its given her a new lease of life

aawwwww

Sam I don't have a welly cupboard but I do have a boiler room :laugh: Well "room" is perhaps stretching it a bit, it's more like a cupboard but it's where we keep the wellies when they aren't laying around in the porch or the hall which given the weather we have had of late means they've been there a lot.

Morning. I have to go and collect the doglet which the lady's daughter decided to keep after all yesterday, as daughter's landlord won't allow. I don't want to do this, I am too darned soft. Hope there aren't too many tears and scenes, as dog is upset as well and I need to keep her calm and comfort her.

It's very quiet here this morning, thanks to the dobe who has worn Wispa out. Dobe's mum and I have exchanged phone numbers so we can meet up again.

Good morning peeps :flowers:

Why do I not notice the chicken poop on the knee of my trousers until I am sat in the doctors surgery ? :mellow:

I think we need some photo's of all these welly rooms, mine all sit by the front door, except if they are Eddie's, then they get hurled (by me) into the back room/glory hole, my welly's NEED to be at the front door, he just leaves his there cos' he's a lazy sod :dry:.....one of my friends has a boot room with a heated floor !....now thats class :cool: