UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My downstairs loo lives under the stairs with my wellies :laugh:

RMF : I have never tried Bhuna, and fancied something different from the usual Dopiaza or Korma sauce I buy, so tonight I am having chicken in Lloyd Grossman Bhuna sauce. I also have a large bottle of Becks, so am going to chill out on the sofa.

Bert is sitting on the table outside on the decking glaring at me with 'that' look on his face...you know,the 'I hate you for shutting me outside while you're in the warm' look.I think I might go and remind him of the existance of the cat flap

Awww, bless! :laugh: :wub:

While I was walking Rosie this morning, I met Batman and Superman out jogging together. I never knew that the town had such a high population of super heroes :laugh:

:laugh:

My wellies are in the conservatory, till summer, then they go in the garage. :rolleyes:

Morning. I have to go and collect the doglet which the lady's daughter decided to keep after all yesterday, as daughter's landlord won't allow. I don't want to do this, I am too darned soft. Hope there aren't too many tears and scenes, as dog is upset as well and I need to keep her calm and comfort her.

It's very quiet here this morning, thanks to the dobe who has worn Wispa out. Dobe's mum and I have exchanged phone numbers so we can meet up again.

Hope it went OK Owl :flowers:

I remember going to pick up a Great Dane who was as thin as a lat. We were none of us sure of the real story but she had contacted a Dane rescue to take him so that was one good thing (Leslie Red Rotties might remember this as I handed him on to her at Forton services!) The owner who was giving him up was either genuinely broken hearted to see him go, or riddled with guilt that she had actually caused his condition or just an Oscar winning actress but it was pretty heart rending to see her say goodbye to him and in the end I had to gently pry her away from him so we could get on the road.

My downstairs loo lives under the stairs with my wellies :laugh:

RMF : I have never tried Bhuna, and fancied something different from the usual Dopiaza or Korma sauce I buy, so tonight I am having chicken in Lloyd Grossman Bhuna sauce. I also have a large bottle of Becks, so am going to chill out on the sofa.

I always have a lamb bhuna when having an Indian meal :biggrin: Let me know what the Grossman sauce is like as I'd may try it :flowers:

Mindy have you started with your festive decorating?

In a state of shock at the moment, wondered why we had the police helicopter flying around this area last night, discovered this headline

"Husband sought over wife's death"

- had a phone call to be told that the Husband is a son of a guy that Ray works with and we know both him and his wife.

We are both stunned. :ohno02:

Alicia, that is terrible :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :mecry:

Hope it went OK Owl :flowers:

I remember going to pick up a Great Dane who was as thin as a lat. We were none of us sure of the real story but she had contacted a Dane rescue to take him so that was one good thing (Leslie Red Rotties might remember this as I handed him on to her at Forton services!) The owner who was giving him up was either genuinely broken hearted to see him go, or riddled with guilt that she had actually caused his condition or just an Oscar winning actress but it was pretty heart rending to see her say goodbye to him and in the end I had to gently pry her away from him so we could get on the road.

It did go quite well. Owner was in better control of herself so dog not so upset. Dog remembered me and was pleased to see me. Glad it wasn't a long journey as she sang several songs. I'd say she is a mix of staffie, collie, maybe jackie. She certainly has the staffie voice range. :wacko:

Took the girls to Cefn Sidan beach in the last of the light. It was fairly calm and mild, and we had the place to ourselves apart from a zillion jackdaws who kept Wispa amused.

In a state of shock at the moment, wondered why we had the police helicopter flying around this area last night, discovered this headline

"Husband sought over wife's death"

- had a phone call to be told that the Husband is a son of a guy that Ray works with and we know both him and his wife.

We are both stunned. :ohno02:

:GroupHug:

Well done to Lewis on his promotion :flowers:

Jules, Bert (very apt name) sounds like a labrador version of a cat! :laugh:

I have a conservatory and a utility room (dogs room) but no downstairs loo. My wellies live in a cupboard under the stairs which is in the utility dogs room.

TWO utility rooms :crying_anim02: ,

:biglaugh:

Amy, are they not still on your Itunes?

Alicia, thats terrible. The son must be devastated! :(

House viewer didnt turn up :angry: After all the cleaning I did last night and Lauren did today, bless her :wub: It really pisses me off that they couldnt even be bothered to send us a message to say they weren't coming! Oh well, had Chinese for tea to cheer us up.

Tomorrow we are going to Merry Hell for Christmas shopping! :mecry:

Oooops, wine glass appears to be empty...... better go and fill it back up before the mammouth programme starts. :biggrin:

Edited by safneo