UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Looove the Sir H photo and vid - come to think of it, I just luuuuuuurrrve Sir H! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Crikey Snow! :ohmy: Please sit yourself down with a nice large drink and don't get up until your war wounds have healed! And have a :GroupHug:

RMF: we had a great weekend! :biggrin: Had to get up at an ungodly hour because Kiera n me had an agility show to go to - and Sparks always comes along, so he had to get up early too. Kiera had an icky tummy during the night so I didn't keep my hopes up of achieving anything decent during the show, but we got 2 clear rounds and got placed 11th once! This was a combined 1-3 jumping class with 148 entries, so I'm WELL proud of my little wee girl :wub: :wub:

Today we had a bit of a lie in: 7:30! That's novelty for us that is! Went to the park for nearly an hour, had brekkie and then I went food shopping. Couldn't resist having a quick look in the sports shop as well and *might* have bought myself another pair of trainers, for in the gym, and a few other bits n bobs :rolleyes:

Got back and took the hooligans for a nice long walk along the river. We went further than first thought, so we spent 2.5 hours in the sun! Got back again, cooked dinner and went for a gym session, in me noo gear. I looove my 24 hour gym! Came back, had dinner and now we're all chilling and waiting for the inevitable - Monday morning :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how in the name of all that is snowy and white do you get your boob trapped in a pasting table ? unsure.gif

what were you doing with the pasting table , your booby or both together to get one trapped in the other ? wacko.gif

Confused of Milton Keynes

It's a long pasting table, I was trying to set it up, so I had it turned upside down to poke the metal bits into the holes to lock the legs into position, then I leaned over the upside down table and turned it right side up only one of the metal strut things fell out of the hole so I leaned over further to push it back in and the table folded in half so without realising I pulled it back towards me to stop it folding over - I wasnt naked but neither was I wearing a bra under my T shirt & I hadn't realised & couldn't see that my booby was on the middle bit which folds flush when the table is fully set up and my poor bobby got pinched hard between the 2 edges. wacko.gif mecry.gif Oh and when that happened I forgot to add that it hurt a LOT and as a result I dropped the sodding table on my foot. rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah and the clumsiness continues... after posting the original rmf I went back down to get tea, I got out a tin of tuna in brine and the tin opener... all I flipping did was puncture the can with the tin opener, the instant I did that a jet of tuna scented brine shot out and hit me right in the face and injured booby wacko.gif All I did was try and open a flipping can ffs! I didn't shake it, drop it, or play with it in any way before that initial puncture..... bubble wrap sounds like a really REALLY good idea.

Morning chaps.

We have dropped OH off at the station and had a freeeezing cold walk. Dogs are wedged against the radiators and I am debating getting back into bed for 20 snuggly minutes.

Snow, don't move today, throw a sickie and just stay on the sofa and be safe :laugh: :flowers:

A lot of the time I manage to push the fact that Milly is dying to the back of my mind - sort of like sticking fingers in ears and going "lalalalala". But when she is lying in my lap looking into my eyes and I can see the intelligence in those beautiful brown/blue eyes of hers, it breaks my heart so I start to cry, then she licks my tears dry :mecry: and it hits me like a brick wall that she isn't going to be around much longer :mecry:

Edited by merledogs

Oh Alex :mecry: lots of :GroupHug: 's on the way to you and Milly and some for the rest of your lovely gang too :GroupHug:

Hope you found some bubble wrap Snow! :GroupHug:

Morning Cheryl :wavey:

Jules I second that idea!!

RMF: Sparks went doolally last night and had to shut her out of the bedroom, felt guilty but she was killing every toy she could find and then belting up and down the stairs :wacko: :laugh: :wub:

:GroupHug: Alex. Im facing similar with my ricketty old greyhound who is very wobbly, vey old and going senile. Im just wanting a last xmas with him.

It is bitter cold out today. My woolly hat is firmly wedged on and wont be coming off till 6pm ish when I finish work