UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

starting to think missy is missing seeing other animals as she is still limping a bit and is on restricted exercise and has spent most of the day glued to penguin the tv or any dog that happend to pass by the window! so this afternoon we have made a lot of doggy biscuits and treats which has kept her busy, just hoping ll sorts its self soon think we are all missing going out sad.gif

Aw, I luffs Missy :wub:

I created a new logo for TESCO

Current logo - Tesco - Every little helps!!

My New Logo for Warrington Tesco ....

Experience a new way of shopping at Warrington Tesco

Takes the shopping experience to outside like Alfresco

We have staff who shake their head and call us barmy

For spending on pet food for our 4 legged Armed..

Failing that, go and see the ladies on the fish stall,

They dont serve you fish, but entertain you with a brall!!

They will ignore your please for excuse me...

Were not so small that you can miss these queue of three..

If you experience really hasnt hit the mark..

Try getting a trolley from the staff on the car park..

For three of them are fighting and shouting

Dirty old men obscenities, sure Tesco rules must be flouted..!!

Now dont all rush to go to our Tesco..

Well this did happen :huh: went to buy our monthly food shop on pet stuff and the woman at checkout called us mad for spending that amount of money on pets and she wouldnt do it... I was in no mood so retaliated, would you spend it on a kid and she said yes.. i said i wouldnt :laugh: :laugh:

Week after we go for top ups and went to fish counter where their was a full scale argument.. nearly called them fisherwoman but thought better not.. and they ignored all customers and just carried on until i got the manager and asked was their any chance i could be served before the store closed :ohmy: :ohmy:

Then to cap it all yesterday, again to do part xmas shop, got out of car, went to get trolley and three tesco staff really having a go at this bloke who was at the back of trolley bay, hence we couldnt get trolleys and they were full blown at it, I COME TO WORK TO WORK... BLAH BLAH BLAH DIRTY OLD MEN.. and so it continued.. after 5 mins i still stood their like a sardine and hubby trying to drag me away so got the manager again..

He rang me up and said ermmm im really sorry, were not all really like this here :rolleyes: at which point i said i think your staff need some training and burst into hysterics, bet he cringed when i complained about fighting staff again, but apparently they had lots of complaints..

Cant wait for the Christmas Shop pmsl..

I've had that before in supermarkets - comments about the amount of stuff and money I am spending on my dogs and cats. I usually say in a very haughty way "I hardly think what I chose to spend my money on is any of your business and considering that I am spending it here don't forget that it's helping to pay your wages".

I've also told check out operators who commented about the amount of tinned cat food I was buying "they make great pie fillings and so far no-one has noticed it's cat food"

Wendy I was made up to hear Sir H was being affectionate this morning :wub: I told you he loves you :biggrin:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy I was made up to hear Sir H was being affectionate this morning :wub: I told you he loves you :biggrin:

Aww, thank you :flowers: I luffs him too :wub:

I took this photo of Sir H earlier on the Downs :biggrin:

windysirh1.jpg

He's a funny old thing at times but he does have his moments of being a cuddlemonster.

Meant to say last night, I loved the photo's of Missy staring at the penguin :wub:

We are back from a leisurely stroll on mountain. Wispa went at a relaxed trot, tried changing from pointer gear to sighthound gear for a quick whizz but only for a second, obviously didn't feel ok to her so she dropped back to a trot and was still limp-free when we got home. She can be really sensible about some things.

Glad Sir H has finally realised that cuddles are available on demand at home, and he doesn't have to mug strangers for them by waving his wonky paw for sympathy.

wub.gif Sir H is so handsome wub.gif

Glad Wispa is feeling better wub.gif Was lovely to see pics of her (a bit ago I know!)

Hope Missy is feeling better too - Pic of her staring at the penguin was wub.gif and laugh.gif

Been at agility today and Billy and another dog had a set too sad.gif Billy went to see other dog who he knows well and walks with at least oncw a week, but went in with a bit too strong body language, other dog took huge exception and went for him sad.gif Billy was on lead but other dog wasn't so had a job separating them. Fortunately Billy was fine and not particularly bothered! Cross with myself as I know this other dog is very unpredictable and a bit of a b*gger, but thought they were fine together sad.gif , and let Billy approach him.

I also think I've missed his gotcha day - very bad mum!!

Aw, I luffs Missy :wub:

I've had that before in supermarkets - comments about the amount of stuff and money I am spending on my dogs and cats. I usually say in a very haughty way "I hardly think what I chose to spend my money on is any of your business and considering that I am spending it here don't forget that it's helping to pay your wages".

I've also told check out operators who commented about the amount of tinned cat food I was buying "they make great pie fillings and so far no-one has noticed it's cat food"

Hey good idea their Yantan will try that next time :cool:

OOOOOh them big chops on Sir H, they are very flapable, and cuddly :biggrin:

Milly wore her pink equafleece jumper wot Aunty Wendy gave her out and about today cos it was cold. Unfortunately the front leg bit was too long and she kept stepping on it so I had to take it off her. I put it on Timmy to save me carrying it and very fetching he looked too :laugh::wub: I am going to take the front leg up so it's about half the length and then she'll be able to wear it.

I need a vent, I'm just gonna dump it all in here before I either explode or do myself more flipping damage rolleyes.gif in the run up to my periods I very often get clumsy along with PMS, now thats fine as I am both clumsy and rabidly snappy, peed off and uber sensative and have been for days - however - I'm not due on for another 2 weeks so I can't blame it on hormones for once. Last night we went to visit Nick & Vicky, I got out of the car at theirs, took 1 sodding step and tripped over the curb - I grabbed at the car to save myself from falling but it was soaking wet so my hand slipped and along with a wrenched knee I managed to give myself a wrenched shoulder rolleyes.gif today hubby has driven me mad, he's been fecking whining and complaining non stop we've narrowly avoided a full blown row only because I am well aware just how thin my control over my temper is and thus I have opted to grit my teeth and contented myself with a few barbed remarks instead of hitting him over the head with a blunt object and opening a bottle of champagne. He decided to try and play matyr this afternoon and I was having NONE of that so I out matyred him and spent the past 7 effing hours sorting out the lounge ready for decoration and then wrapping every single swineing present in the house whilst he snoozed on the sofa. I still dont know why I didn't use the scissors on him rather than on the wrapping paper. mad.gif

During the course of the present wrapping I managed to trap my left breast in the hinge of the pasting table I was trying to set up to use as a table - it hurt - it hurt a LOT - so along with the wrenched knee and shoulder also the left side, I now have a lovely red & purple 3 inch long perfectly straight bruise down the front of my left breast. Once I stopped swearing and kicking things I decided to come upstairs and get a chair to sit on whilst wrapping... and thats when I picked up the lovely big graze running horizontal to the original bruise right across the middle of my left nipple curtesy of the door lock ... that hurt a lot too mad.gif and no I don't know quite how I managed it rolleyes.gif Now one would think that this has something to do with my left side....but oh no... I have sliced my right finger on the sellotape holder, banged my right shin on the babygate so I can add a 50p peice sized blue bruise to my collection when taking the chair back upstairs and wrenched my back tripping over thin air! mad.gif

Feck knows why this is happening but if things continue I am gonna run of of places to wrench, slice, bruise or cut. wacko.gif