UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Oooh Sam, when are you going and where? I have a box of stuff for you.

wow thanks :flowers: I am just in London briefly today ( this afternoon ) but if all goes well I could be coming in a few days each week so we can arrange to meet :biggrin:

they are the new furbie or cabbage patch doll they are an interactive hamster which afre apparently this years must have (actually they look quite cool :laugh: )

I have googled, one of them is called Mr Squiggles :laugh:

Best of luck Sam. :flowers:

Think I've applied for about 5,000 jobs today.

good luck with your search as well :flowers:

Morning :wavey:

Today is the first day in nearly a week that I haven't woken up with a migraine :)  It is still lurking, but hopefully I can fend it off with tea and drugs.  It does mean I haven't kept up, so  :GroupHug: to anyone who needs them.

Today is also the first day this week that I don't had a trip to the vet scheduled.  Monday Zooey was in for a check on his feet, and I was all happy to be sent away with no need for another follow up appointment.  My joy lasted approximately 22 hours, until Sophie had a funny turn - I went upstairs to find her standing staring blankly at the wall.  Coupled with another blank episode on Sunday, and I scheduled her a vet trip on tuesday.  Vet thinks she's having mini seizures, so she was in the main branch yesterday to have blood taken.  Never one to do things simply, Sophie had a nose bleed while they were taking the blood, which they couldn't get to stop  :ohmy:   It did eventually stop, and she now seems fine, but is all a bit worrying  :unsure:  Vet thinks the nose bleed could be another symptom of whatever is going on.  I am waiting impatiently for the blood test results to come back, and hoping that they show something simple to fix.

RMF: I am trying to grow my fingernails long(er than I normally have them), in attempt to be a little bit more girly, but they're at the annoying stage where they are beginning to interfere with my typing.  Methinks I may resort to the nail clippers by the end of the day.

Morning :wavey:

Today is the first day in nearly a week that I haven't woken up with a migraine :)  It is still lurking, but hopefully I can fend it off with tea and drugs.  It does mean I haven't kept up, so  :GroupHug: to anyone who needs them.

Today is also the first day this week that I don't had a trip to the vet scheduled.  Monday Zooey was in for a check on his feet, and I was all happy to be sent away with no need for another follow up appointment.  My joy lasted approximately 22 hours, until Sophie had a funny turn - I went upstairs to find her standing staring blankly at the wall.  Coupled with another blank episode on Sunday, and I scheduled her a vet trip on tuesday.   I am waiting impatiently for the blood test results to come back, and hoping that they show something simple to fix.

Sounds like you need some :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

RMF Just back from the hygienist. Not a lot of fun but I now have shiny teef. :biggrin:

:biggrin: Hey guys hope everyone is ok.

I have a date tonight :biggrin: with one of my cousin's mates. Can't see it gonig anywhere but its free food :happy:

Michelle, have you tried Scottish Power in Stockton Heath or BT at Gemini? Hilary stepmum works at BT at the moment and they have loads of different hours apparently. I think Manpower at the onsite recruitment there x

My mum is going to see another flat for me on Sunday. The guy is really nice and cool with the dogs. Its private so I don't have to pay any crappy fees. Lets prays its nice and then I can move up in the New Year!

RMF: I am a BAD girlfriend :( have been so wrapped up in trying to sort out house stuff and working my butt off that I completely forgot that Simon had a BIG meeting today/yesterday and another BIG meeting in Southampton today/yesterday, I can't even remember which day which was on :wacko: :mecry:

for months now pickle has been moving commando style on his elbows and knees to get around as its easier than having to think about which order to put his legs in to walk, and hes lazy :rolleyes:

but yesterday we had a major breakthrough he was play fighting with maude, bramble and angel and he just got up and chased bramble (albeit drunkenly) for about 8ft before miscalculating a turn :rolleyes: but he got straight back up and ran another ten feet before colliding with the settee :partytime:

you should have seen the look on maudes face :laugh: shes never really seen him upright before

but yesterday we had a major breakthrough he was play fighting with maude, bramble and angel and he just got up and chased bramble (albeit drunkenly) for about 8ft before miscalculating a turn :rolleyes: but he got straight back up and ran another ten feet before colliding with the settee :partytime:

Woo hooo for Pickle!!! :mecry: :biggrin:

Sparkle - just don't tell him you forgot?!

Cheryl - excellent news and make sure he buys you lovely food :biggrin:

I slept in and still haven't quite caught up with the day :wacko:

• Like 2

I love that dentist clean tooth feeling, but hate the process that must be endured to get it  :rolleyes:

Yay for Pickle  :biggrin:

Sophie's results are in - she's back to the vet tomorrow for more tests :(  It looks like something is wrong with her liver - fingers crossed the next set of tests give us a better idea of whats going on with my girly.

• Like 1

Yay Pickle!!! :biggrin: Hope Maude gets used to it :wink: :laugh:

Sparkle - just don't tell him you forgot?!

That is my plan :blush02: :laugh: still feel bad though :rolleyes:

Sophie's results are in - she's back to the vet tomorrow for more tests   It looks like something is wrong with her liver - fingers crossed the next set of tests give us a better idea of whats going on with my girly.

Hope Sophie gets better soon :flowers: