UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

I have sent a link to the thread to DogLost - the dog is already on their "Found" site - but I don't 'think' the description they were given is right - but I'm not that great on types of dogs.

Anyway, I couldn't extract the photo from the other Forum, so I'm hoping DogLost can read the thread, and can extract the photo - better still get a match to a lost dog.

Not my area by the way. Dog Warden has been involved - but don't think they've been able to devote much time to it.

At the end of the day, I've decided if I offend people 'over there', I'll come and :mecry: on here. At least that way I will be able to live with myself for having done everything I can to prevent something awful happening.

How much of a babe is this dog!! :wub:

othello2.jpg

Bet he will look even more stunning when his coat grows back.

A gorgeous big cuddly babe! :wub: Whats his story?

Marge, glad Cherryis home.

Snow, is it not possible to put Nog in the boot of the car and take him to a park somewhere he can have a 5 minute sniff around. A good old sniff around a few hedges will keep his brain ticking over for a bit each day. :unsure: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Mrs B, I hope lost dog is soon found. At least you have tried to help. :flowers:

I have been away for an impromptu long weekend in Norfolk for our wedding anniversay. with my lovely hubby :wub: It was pretty last minute (arranged Friday) so was quite exciting. We had a lovely time and ate and drank far too much! The dogs were very pleased to see me as they stayed at home with Lauren. I did miss them when I saw others walking their dogs in the park but we needed to spend some time together alone and it was very nice. :biggrin:

Mummy Mabel guinea pig collapsed out in her run today, I took her straight to the emergency vets but she died as I held her close. Life's so bl**dy unfair, she hadn't had one and was just about to start. Run free Mabel with Tinchy and your other baby that didn't make it :mecry:

I really feel like putting a brick through the t*ssers window where I took her from.

Mummy Mabel guinea pig collapsed out in her run today, I took her straight to the emergency vets but she died as I held her close. Life's so bl**dy unfair, she hadn't had one and was just about to start. Run free Mabel with Tinchy and your other baby that didn't make it :mecry:

I really feel like putting a brick through the t*ssers window where I took her from.

sorry to hear of your loss :GroupHug:

oh Tikka. At least she knew some love and she knows her surviving babies are in safe hands with you. Maybe she felt her job was done. (but put a brick their window anyway ;)) xxx

Sorry that you have lost little Mabel Marian. At least she went being held by someone who cared about her :GroupHug: Sleep tight Mabel, sweet guinea pig dreams :wub:

RMF: We had a huge thunderstorm earlier, the chickens were very grumpy and went to bed early as the garden was flooded.

Well done Mrs B for trying. You can only do what you can do :banghead:

Hands up everyone who doesn't want to go back to work tomorrow.

So sorry about Mabel :GroupHug:

Mrs B, have emailed you re loose dog. I don't think hordes of well-meaning people would descend. The only time we encourage a lot of people to turn up is when we need them to put up posters. Will try to make sure we have the correct info on Doglost, as I have access to amend details on site if necessary. I'm no good at putting pics on site but can ask one of the others.

Hands up everyone who doesn't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Ooh me! Me! Well, I don't want to have to go back to work now....boring peeps in the bar. It should be our night shut but silly Bank Holidays are no longer the fun they were before we bough the pub :laugh:

Must say our beer festival has not been a rollicking success :angry: Still, not all beers went on so we can use them up as and when. Bally weather :dry: