UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Evening :wavey: Finished my 11 hour shift in the clubhouse at 7pm and I'm knackered! Very busy day, competition of 120 golfers as well as other people in for lunch. Got lots of tips though, so thats good. Today was my last shift in the clubhouse for a while as I start the new job on Wednesday. Got tomorrow and Tuesday off :biggrin:

That set me off thinking about some of the other moments on forum life that has made me giggle in the past.

Anyone remember that wonderfull thread on dp years ago... the woman couldnt travel to meet a new dog, because her own dog was nervous in the car, on the train.... and terrified of hot air balloons. There have been a few priceless moments online that have made my ribs hurt from laughing :laugh:

My stupid but very lovable younger bruv lives out in Baltimore. He's on very dodgy grounds as to his eligibility to stay over there, even though he's married to a US citizen, he just did everything in the wrong order. My mum was having a fret earlier on, as John can't leave the USA, and it's been about 6 years since she last saw him. Mum is convinced that her and dad will get on the wrong plane and end up in Tripoli or Ibiza :ohmy: so I said I would be in charge and take them over for a visit early next year.

I don't do going abroad, I like to have my dogs close and hate leaving my small furry and featherdy mates behind - a week in Shropshire is a big deal.

Me in charge of taking my parents to Baltimore.............................I'm weeping already

Morning :tired:

I hope Nog is feeling better this morning :flowers:

RMF : I am sitting here in the dark because every time I turn one of the living room lights on, I get three bees buzzing around it. I even managed to get two of them in a teatowel and put them outside but they came straight back in to the light, so in the end I turned the lights off :unsure:

Morning all, back from hols. I've been awake since 4am :wacko: Holiday was good, but I've had a little :mecry: about collecting just one dog from the kennels. I'm sure I will feel better once I've had some Cherry hugs.

Congrats on the new job Wendy. :flowers:

Hope your bees clear off soon Alex :flowers:

Hope everyone else ok :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus