UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

did you sit on a chip pan basket? :laugh:

im an even cheaper date, I dont drink lol

its not just my pc thats slower than me then :laugh:

well done barbara

now then fugees. Ive had this bug a week, and its not really got any better, so im ringing the doctors for an appoinment, like they told me to. Ive got to be well for next week. Id like my hearing back too please

Hope you're ok Jazz :flowers:

Barney is :wub:

Mags, that sounds ouchy! :GroupHug:

I'm keeping a hayfever diary for Mins so I can keep track of how she is doing. I totally love the smell of neem oil. She's not so thrilled at taking the homeopathic remedy and not getting a treat afterwards, bless her :wub:

Have had an order for an enlargement and set of cards from one of my photographs, so am sorting that :biggrin:

Ange, I forgot to tell you. I've given two of your cards to people and they both thought they were beautiful.

Being selfish I forgot to send get well :GroupHug: to everyone else who is in need of a great big :GroupHug:

I see I'm now the Wagon Fugee :laugh:

Feeling much relieved today..I went to the doctor with symptoms that had been worrying me (thought I might have ovarian cancer) and she took me very seriously, did a thorough examination and said all feels ok but to be on the safe side she's sending me for a blood test, but she's pretty sure it's connected with my low thyroid levels. All those sleepless nights for nothing! :rolleyes:

Feeling much relieved today..I went to the doctor with symptoms that had been worrying me (thought I might have ovarian cancer) and she took me very seriously, did a thorough examination and said all feels ok but to be on the safe side she's sending me for a blood test, but she's pretty sure it's connected with my low thyroid levels. All those sleepless nights for nothing! :rolleyes:

Everything crossed it's something that is easy to sort out :GroupHug:

Ange, I forgot to tell you. I've given two of your cards to people and they both thought they were beautiful.

Lovely :biggrin: :flowers:

Afternoon

Another day of mass interruptions today but I did get more done. Beautiful day here. Didn't realise until I got home. It was windy in town but it isn't here. Quite hot. Am going to do some more tidying up in the garden soon. Just had my lunch and having a mug of coffee. Fergus is in his whingey whiney mood. He'll pack that in when I get him into the garden.

Hope it is thyroid related Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Hope you do feel better so you can have your op Jazz. :GroupHug:

Hope you're not as stiff now Wagon lady. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean