UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

So there I was minding my own business with Fergus in the park when up bounded a Mastiff and sniffed him. I told the bloke when they were miles away from us and didn't need to cross each others paths and still he let him run up to us. You can guess the rest and I've been bitten on the leg. :angry: Fergus needless to say was onlead.

:GroupHug: Michelle and Fergus - are you both okay?

Are you both OK Michelle :GroupHug:

I buried Tinchy next to his sibling who didn't make it. I've cried buckets over the little scrap :mecry:

:GroupHug: so sorry Marian, but so glad that Tinchy found someone to care about him as much as you did when he needed it.

RMF I'm having chips and "chicken" nuggets. Proper junk food, which I wasn't gonna have, but I discovered these nuggets in the freezer in Asda, and it would be rude not to support the few vegan products that they have. That's my excuse and I stick by it! :wink:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, Michelle - are you ok?? is fergus too?

I am very tired after a good weekend. I've been drinking (teeheehee) since about 3pm so feel quite tipsy ( :cool: :wink: ) so no doubt a sore head tomorrow

Been working this weekend as well, although must watch what I say cos the new boss reads the refuge :ph34r_anim:

Been working this weekend as well, although must watch what I say cos the new boss reads the refuge :ph34r_anim:

tis a bloody good job your new boss does read refuge as she wouldnt have known you were looking for a part time weekend job otherwise :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Jazz, Marion and Michelle and Fergus :GroupHug:

This last week i've been feeling marvellous, no aching joints and my arthritis has been good. I've felt so well i've cleaned through the house washing paintwork etc and its only just dawned on me that the reason for this is the fact that i'm on medication for bad sinus and it has painkillers in :rolleyes: Talk about thick :laugh: Methinks i'm going to start hurting tomorrow :(

Hope you don't CRB.

F & me are fine thanks. :flowers: I'm glad the bloke could get his dog off mine. Fergus bit me when he went to dive back in for round 2 having had his back to me. My leg is sore but I've been bitten loads of times and it's already got loads of scratches from fighting with a hedge yesterday. It has made me consider studying training and behavioural courses again.

Do you think these are £125 per unit? http://www.animalcarecollege.co.uk/courses.php?course_ID=8

Edited by Jacobean

Hello, I'm back. (If anyone noticed I wasn't here!) :)

I am total confuzzed by this new Refuge, and have absolutely no idea of what has been going on. Hope there's been some happinesses as well as sadnesses.

Off to see if I can break RMF now!

Welcome back, we know where you've been :D

Glad Michelle and Fergus are OK.

I am here by myself. All creatures have gone to their respective emergency abodes for the next 11 days. The only thing I have for company is a marginata egg which is probably infertile, but I'm keeping it safe and warm just in case. It is coming to Worksop with me on the coach in a little box in my handbag.

Marian :GroupHug:

Hello Mrs B - I'd stick a wavey in there but the extra emoticons won't go in for me.

Owl, hope you find your mum loads better than when you last saw her, I'm sure your girls will soon lick their temporary slaves into shape. Good luck with the egg.

I'm OK now, I know that Tinchy was far too small and weak to have lasted if I'd left him in the cage with his mum and siblings, but I really thought we were turning the corner as he had mum visits every couple of hours from last night and I was hoping that he could gradually be reintegrated with his family and they would teach him how to eat solids, as I couldn't - yesterday afternoon I was nibbling greens next to him to see if he got the message. At least he had a few days extra and got strong enough to run around. His 5 remaining siblings are doing so well, mum is fantastic - they were over double Tinchy's size at birth and probably 4 times his size now. He taught me a lot and I'll never forget him :mecry: :wub:

Off to bed now

NN x

Hope you don't CRB.

F & me are fine thanks. :flowers: I'm glad the bloke could get his dog off mine. Fergus bit me when he went to dive back in for round 2 having had his back to me. My leg is sore but I've been bitten loads of times and it's already got loads of scratches from fighting with a hedge yesterday. It has made me consider studying training and behavioural courses again.

Do you think these are £125 per unit? http://www.animalcarecollege.co.uk/courses.php?course_ID=8

It says here that the fees are per coourse

http://www.animalcarecollege.co.uk/page.php?page_ID=4