UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Good luck for today Alicia :flowers:

I am still in my pants. I should really put some clothes on and go to work.

Does anyone know where the Oldies thread is that lists the regional co-ordinators please? There is a new person asking if anyone needs help in the Glasgow area and I was going to reply with a link to that thread but i can't find it :unsure:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where the Oldies thread is that lists the regional co-ordinators please? There is a new person asking if anyone needs help in the Glasgow area and I was going to reply with a link to that thread but i can't find it :unsure:

Jules, I managed to find the original regional coordinators thread - LINK - but I'm not sure it's up to date. There's also the thread welcoming the new regional coordinators - link. Even if this person wasn't able to commit to a regional coordinator role, I'm sure help in that area would be really gratefully received. Do you have a link to the new person thread as I'm getting a bit lost on here at the moment :blush: :laugh:

I am wibbling. I've just submitted my appliation to Southampton Uni for their post grad diploma in Companion Animal Behaviour Counselling, starting Sept 2010. Now I have to wait to see if I'm accepted. It's worse than a job application - it's a whole new life if I get on the course - and means I could combine the practical training / teaching I do now with the more academic and evidence-based stuff and I might actually be able to make a living out of helping people and their animals.

Jules, I managed to find the original regional coordinators thread - LINK - but I'm not sure it's up to date. There's also the thread welcoming the new regional coordinators - link. Even if this person wasn't able to commit to a regional coordinator role, I'm sure help in that area would be really gratefully received. Do you have a link to the new person thread as I'm getting a bit lost on here at the moment :blush: :laugh:

You and me both Ange :laugh:

The post was in Volunteers: Link

I am bawling my eyes out over a dog I have never met :mecry: :biggrin:

I mentioned last week that my lovely dog walker's friend had lost her bull terrier and had been desperately searching for him - well I just got a text to from LDG to say he's alive and safe! Two men found him trapped at the bottom of a sheer drop to the local river bank this morning and the emergency services fished him out. He's weak and hungry but the vet has checked him over and he just needs to get his strength back now :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie:

Way to go Alfie :wub:

:wavey: :wavey:

We're home! Had an absolutely brilliant weekend, got sunshine, paddled in the sea, got rain, stayed warm and cozy in our tent and as it was so nice this morning, went back to the beach for more paddling before heading home :biggrin:

Just got to sort washing and stuff out then will go through photo's and bore you all with them :laugh:

Hope everyone is ok :flowers:

That's fantastic news about Alfie EBT biggrin.gif

Ange, I've just read back and seen your post about M-M. I hope that my two hooligans sticking their heads under the table didn't bother her too much. I didn't even realise she was there until Kevin hit his head after he'd been under to say hello. I'm sorry she had a difficult day, especially if my two were part of the problem, and I hope she's feeling more like her lovely, happy sociable self today.

Halloo :wavey:

I yam at rest and it is lovely :rolleyes:

Anyone been to Marrakesh recently? We are pondering our January holiday / honeymoon and I quite fancy it.

I have a very sleepy spaniel by my side who I have woken up by sneezing. He is sleepily outraged :wub:

Glad you had a lovely time Wendy :)

Ange, I've just read back and seen your post about M-M. I hope that my two hooligans sticking their heads under the table didn't bother her too much. I didn't even realise she was there until Kevin hit his head after he'd been under to say hello. I'm sorry she had a difficult day, especially if my two were part of the problem, and I hope she's feeling more like her lovely, happy sociable self today.

Oh no, please don't worry, she was already feeling fragile, it really wasn't anything to do with your two :flowers: I'm wondering if she's a bit hormonal too as she's not usually phased by anything and loves saying hello to other dogs.

I got a couple of nice photos (I think) of your two btw, will post them on the thread in the OC bit later when I'm done sorting them all. Was great to see you again and meet Kevin - and sorry for getting excited about meeting Kevin and ignoring your lovely OH at the start :blush: :laugh: