UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've spent most of today sorting out washing and stuff from the weekend. All the camping gear is sorted out and back in its box or bags. Only 3 and a bit weeks until our next camping trip :biggrin:

My parents surprised me today - they have said they will have Sir H stay with them when I go camping. He really doesn't want to walk very far at all and although he seems to like being in and around the tent, he doesn't want to actually go anywhere. I'm sure he'll be happier to sleep for 23.5 hours a day.

Had a nice walk on the Downs this evening. Wiggle did lots of running around after his ball and Sir H had a lie down :laugh:

Melpie stop teasing and just show us your baps.

:laugh:

My friend's dog had to go to the Bridge yesterday so I spent most of last night wailing

:GroupHug:

I'm glad it's raining cos I planted my seed potatoes yesterday and they need watering. (All 45 of them! :rolleyes: ) You'd think I had acres of land instead of a few bags on the patio. :laugh:

Whoa Wendy, are you organised or what! :ohmy: :)Where are you taking Wiggle to next? :cool:

I took Kiera to the vet for a check up - boy was she not impressed! :laugh: I found her a little slow and sluggish lately, and I remembered something that a different vet told me about her having a slight heart murmur. Kiera will be 6 around October ( :ohmy: ) and we've been getting well into agility, so I wanted to make sure that she's okay. Fortunately she got a clean bill of health! :biggrin: :wub: She's got a very slight murmur, but it would only be classed as grade 1, which apparently is nothing to worry about. I'm so happy that my little girl is so healthy - and my little girl was so happy to be out the door of the "scary" vet's again! :laugh: :wub:

I am ......

Making pasta sauce for tomorrow night's dinner, gluing the fridge back together (hopefully), and am just about to make a trio of Lincoln fruit loaves. :D

Does that make me random enough.

Di, could you please send some of that vodka down the wire - sounds like just what I need just now!

Should I ask what happened the fridge Mrs B?

It's overused, elderly and decripid - like its owner!

The "milk shelf" has lost the last of its tog thingys - and my fridge is always so full, that there's no room for 12 pints of milk in the fridge, so I'm trying to glue the milk thing back in the door.

Pretty sure I'm on to a loser!

Can't find out what model the fridge is - so am going to keep my fingers crossed and go to my parts shop tomorrow, to see if they still have on their computer the last bit I bought for it (even if it is a couple of years ago) - and then see if I can but a new bit.

Otherwise I'll have to bite the bullet and buy a new fridge I think.

How about some Baileys Di? :)