UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

has anyone got a solution for shoe laces? my hands are curling so im starting to have trouble tying my laces. i cant buy velcro trainers as the ones i have got cost a lot, so have you heard of elstic laces?

my laces have been the bane of my mothers life sinse i was little. Im afraid I am guilty of not undoing laces and slipping my trainers on and off leaving them tied. It doesnt take more than a few goes at this to get them at the right point where the laces are tight enough to hold the trainer on, but loose enough to get it on in the first place. It may be worth picking up a cheap pair of velcro ones from somewhere like ASDA or Matalan for days when your hands are particularly bad though. They usually have them for about a tenner :flowers:

I may have a slight hangover. Problem with my drinking is, Im a happy drunk so I mellowed as i drank. Now Im back to my same murderous bad mood. I could cheerfully rip someones head off and crap in the hole. No one in particular mind, anyone would do today :mad:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Im back to my same murderous bad mood. I could cheerfully rip someones head off and crap in the hole. No one in particular mind, anyone would do today :mad:

Excellent, I'm not feeling brave enough to front folks up today about things which are making me :mad:, so I'll just post them in your direction instead. :laugh:

has anyone got a solution for shoe laces? my hands are curling so im starting to have trouble tying my laces. i cant buy velcro trainers as the ones i have got cost a lot, so have you heard of elstic laces?

also, anyone got a kitten needing a home near me at stansted airport? good home waiting

Hey there - I actually just bought a pair of elastic type laces from this store

Am very pleased today - managed my first swim/bike/run workout, it wasn't very long or fast but I am going to be pleased anyway coz I actually enjoyed it :biggrin:

Glad I'm not working today :laugh:

Where can I get a cheap pair of white knee high boots before Saturday? x

no idea, its not something i would buy :biggrin: are you in this saturday? 2 staff down and i cant remember if you said you wouldnt be in this weekend?

I want to book holiday and flights for January now, but my passport is still in my name as not married yet and haven't had time to do it already. Guess that means I'll have to put off changing my name until after we get back from holibobs :(

£72 for name change!! Yuck. Probably won't go away again for years...

Morning, btw :)

Hey there - I actually just bought a pair of elastic type laces from this store

Am very pleased today - managed my first swim/bike/run workout, it wasn't very long or fast but I am going to be pleased anyway coz I actually enjoyed it :biggrin:

How do you get on with the elastic laces? I've always thought they would be too loose to run in. I'm planning on entering some tris next year though and build my way up to an iron man in the next couple of years so they might be useful.

How do you get on with the elastic laces? I've always thought they would be too loose to run in. I'm planning on entering some tris next year though and build my way up to an iron man in the next couple of years so they might be useful.

I think it depends on your shoes? I run in Saloman trail running shoes that came with elastic lacing and I love them! Just bought a pair to covert my cycling shoes over so I don't spend ages in transition trying to tie my laces :rolleyes:

Have you got a first race in mind then? I'm going for a sprint distance at the end of August :wacko: