July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby that's a gorgeous dress, you will look very beautiful :flowers:

Fank yoo :)

I am a very very lucky girl cos my mum also bought me two other dresses so I could look lovely on my honeymoon (she's a sensible woman who knows my less than respectable wardrobe all too well :laugh: ). So I am very well togged out :wub:

Beautiful dress Abby, looking forward to seeing photos of you in it - and of course the special day!

:wub:

Tikka - it's far too early to see a 15/16 year old up and about yet....

I'm so hungry - coffee and snack a jacks are not filling :mecry:

That dress is just gorgeous Abby. I love the colour too.

I really didn't expect to see it until August, so consider myself highly honoured.

Looking forward to seeing it "on you" in a few weeks time .............

(There had better be photos!)

Edited by Mrs B

Beautiful dress Abby :flowers:

Can you give Clive a little prod please - I know he's not been in the best of moods lately :laugh: - but he is slacking on his blogging and he does make me laugh :D

I have had a wholemeal pitta stuffed with a bit of cheese and lots of toms and salad. Also bought some fresh veggies to make myself cook tonight.

Murtle snack a jacks are just flavoured cardboard, honestly they are :rolleyes:

hmm cardboard/air - I think they are like the polystyrene packing bits....but they have stopped doing my seaweed rice cakes in sainsburys and there was nothing else :mecry:

Yes there was. There were cakes, mars bars and allsorts of yummy things.

Abby the dress is gorgeous :wub:

:GroupHug: to all in need.

Abby, your dress is absolutely gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing photos of your big day.

I have pulled something in my neck and it's very sore. The time I need my ice pack, I didn't have it in the freezer :rolleyes:

Love the dress, Abby.

I have just had a phone call from staff nurse on mum's ward. There are no vacancies in the convalescent home so mum is going home in the next day or two. She has refused all help from social services as she says her daughter will be there for the weekend. My sister is going up this afternoon, but only for 24 hrs. Hope she can find out what is going on, as social worker is under the impression that I live locally and can pop in to keep an eye on things. :wacko:

Lovely dress Abby :flowers: Can't wait to see the wedding photos :) What are you doing for your honeymoon? (apart from the obvious :laugh: ) - have you given yourselves some time off?

Rob is currently teaching a guy who has travelled from London to have breakfast and a long guitar lesson with him. I joined in on the breakfast bit :biggrin:

Got told this morning when on the way to b'fast, that Mins is lovely and slim (which she is) and was then told you have to watch them when they get to around 4 as that's when they start to get fat. Labs that is :rolleyes: I did say she won't ever be fat - I don't think she could be, I think there's more chance of her going yellow - and that I have a ten year old who isn't fat. But the other person (with the sighthound type dogs, no labs) knew better than me seemingly :rolleyes: I know there are fat labs but there are fat dogs of all breeds/crosses and we see quite a few different Labs out walking locally and none are fat. Different builds yes, but not fat.

Mins, watch out when you turn four and fatty, my love :wub: :laugh: :laugh: