UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

I know there are fat labs but there are fat dogs of all breeds/crosses and we see quite a few different Labs out walking locally and none are fat. Different builds yes, but not fat.

Unfortunately it's the opposite here, I'd say the majority of the dogs (regardless of breed, but most are labs) we see are overweight :( It's not that they don't get exercised cos we see them regularly over the fields, so I assume they are just fed too much.

Abby you will look beautiful in that dress :flowers:

Sending more positive thoughts for mummyOwl :flowers:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately it's the opposite here, I'd say the majority of the dogs (regardless of breed, but most are labs) we see are overweight :( It's not that they don't get exercised cos we see them regularly over the fields, so I assume they are just fed too much.

But you'd not think to tell someone with a slim 18 month old lab that theirs WILL get fat when they reach four, would you? Even when the person tells you they have a ten year old Lab who is also not fat. It's nice that people think Mins looks great - as some people think she's skinny and some ask is she part Lab - but it annoys me that so many people think every single Lab will be fat. I may eat a load of cr@p myself but I make sure my dogs are fed well. Mind you I've also read of other Lab owners telling people that Labs are meant to be fat :wacko: Yes, they'd make really great gun dogs wouldn't they, wobbling around in the fields :rolleyes:

Sorry, grrrrr over :flowers:

Halfternoon

Abby the dress is fabulous. Beautiful colour and all floaty :wub:

Owl hope your sister can have a word with the social worker and tell them otherwise.

I've just had some Malted Wheaties and am drinking coffee. We're supposed to be going to a BBQ tomorrow night but Martyn has no idea what time we're supposed to be turning up. There will be a sing song afterwards when some of the neighbours get their instruments out.

Marian hope you see I haff a crush very soon and manage to get a date. Can't you start some idle chit chat. Haven't you been fluttering your eyelashes at him.

Marian hope you see I haff a crush very soon and manage to get a date. Can't you start some idle chit chat. Haven't you been fluttering your eyelashes at him.

All my flirtiness has gone :mecry:

16 years of being treated like worthless shite grinds you down into believing you are :(

16 years of being treated like worthless shite grinds you down into believing you are :(

aw :GroupHug: Ms Tikka I know you not worthless so stop believeing what some idiot thought.

Now sit and look in a mirror and practise fluttering those eyelashes until you eye fell motion sickness or you dissolve in hysterics!!!

:GroupHug:

But you'd not think to tell someone with a slim 18 month old lab that theirs WILL get fat when they reach four, would you?

Of course not, especially since MM is in such fabulous condition :wink: :wub: Some people are just full of shite though :rolleyes:

I may eat a load of cr@p myself but I make sure my dogs are fed well.

I can sooo identify with that, if only I could get myself into the same condition my dogs are in :rolleyes: :laugh:

Tiks you are one of the most fabulous persons I have never met :GroupHug:

RMF : I've had quite a good afternoon and am looking forward to Torchwood tonight :pinkie:

45028337_m1.jpg

That's gorgeous :biggrin:

Your not worthless, just out of practice :flowers:

Good thoughts for mummyowl :flowers:

Can't imagine M-M getting fat, she's lovely as she is. :wub:

I had a sore throat last night, so bad it kept me awake, but it stopped hurting this morning and now I feel ok. Strange. :unsure: