UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

If it is, I'm norty too. What a pillock he is. :rolleyes: However, 'tis good of him to lay it on the line. Now, no-one can say they didn't realise what the BNP's lofty ideals are.

You have a point there, so at least something positive may have come out of it. But why does he think illegal immigrants come in their own boats? They come in boats belonging to people of various nationalities including British who are making cash from people smuggling. Then, if they are lucky, they make it off ship on to lorries where they are packed away out of sight until they are heaved out, either to survive as best they can or to do illegal work for a tiny amount of pay. If they are not lucky, they are lowered into rowing dinghies and inflatables to get themselves ashore in West Wales or Cornwall, on unfamiliar and hazardous coasts. Sometimes these tiny boats arrive right way up with passengers. Sometimes they arrive upside down or in pieces, so NG has already had part of his wish come true. If the authorities could catch the incoming ships they could arrest the culprits, and I believe they can impound the ship.

Anyway, how could the authorities scuttle a vessel if they can't catch it in the first place? :unsure:

It just rather got to me. Too close to home, or what used to be home until recently.

I spoke to Emilys teacher after school and I suggested a plan. Her teacher is going to dig out last years class photos and tomorrow Emily is going to have a look at them to see if she can identify the two boys. If she can then the junior school will be informed and they can deal with them. Emily is very happy about that so fingers crossed she can identify them.

Good idea. Hope they can be recognised and dealt with. Poor Emily :GroupHug:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I think my vets may be the most expensive in the country !! Does anyone know whether the on line vet site that the OC uses takes paypal? x

it only allows credit or debit cards :flowers:

It's chilly. I would like to see some sun please!!!

It's nice here :biggrin:

Today I resemble Wurzel Gummidge's scruffier sister, I'm all hot and sweaty and covered in grime from my hard labour. So who did I bump into on the way back from the shops round the corner...........only bloomin' Mr I haff a crush and he was looking pretty damn hot :wub: :devil: . We said hello and then I pootled back home cursing the twigs in my hair and my general air of mankiness :mecry:

Rob came home from work, I went down to say hello his reaction when he saw the tan was as if he'd run smack bang into a wall :laugh: he said OMG OMG you better wash that off quick it's much MUCH browner than last time...and then he started singing boombiddy boombiddy boombiddy boombiddy boombiddy boombiddy boom boom boom goodness gracious me ... apparently I looked like this ...

2008-08-07-the_party.jpg

:unsure: :unsure: :laugh:

I am really, really hacked off with Virgin Media and its rubbish customer service. Twice now I have arranged time off work and waited in for the non-arrival of an engineer to fix my broadband service. And they have the cheek to say I'll be charged £10 if I am out when he arrives! I may have just raised my voice to some call centre operative in India who probably earns about a rupee a day, poor soul. Considering how cross I am I was very polite though, trying to hold on to the thought that it's not his personal fault. Grrrr.

Julia, lovely photos. :flowers: I hope that Mattys leg heals quickly. Get him to take up dominos or something! :laugh:

Alex and Sparkle :GroupHug: for pants work related issues.

Snow, we need pics of 'brown' to inspect and assess! :laugh:

CT, dont you just hate that! When you are looking your best you never see these people! :rolleyes:

Cheryl, I hope that Emily can pick the boys out of the photo tomorrow. :GroupHug:

JulesB, send VM an invoice for your 'administration charge' wasted time! :angry:

I phoned Virgin yesterday to enquire about upgrading my phone contract as Lauren is running up big bills to her friends. I wanted to add free evenings and weekends and after checking online saw that it was about £3.50 extra a month which would save be about £30 in calls. Also, I saw they have a £5 mobile broadband offer for customers on my package. When I rang them, I was upgraded to double speed bandwith for my broadband for £3 cheaper including the upgraded phone package. I then took out the mobile broadband. So for about an extra £2 a month I now have 20mb broadband (with a new free modem on the way), upgraded phone package and 1gb a month mobile broadband. :biggrin: First time that I have been given something for practically nothing from VM! :ohmy: My broadband dongle arrived today (since placing the order last night) and I am really please with the speed of it. :) I am just hoping the new modem speeds our broadband up as it is painful sometimes!

I thought there was a profanity filter on here :unsure: Can't be true coz I swear I've seen a thread about :ohmy: ironing :ohmy:

Countdown to Torchwood 20 mins :biggrin: Count down to my first ever camping trip a month and a bit :wacko: does anyone know of a tent that has an en suite :unsure:

I am really, really hacked off with Virgin Media and its rubbish customer service. Twice now I have arranged time off work and waited in for the non-arrival of an engineer to fix my broadband service. And they have the cheek to say I'll be charged £10 if I am out when he arrives! I may have just raised my voice to some call centre operative in India who probably earns about a rupee a day, poor soul. Considering how cross I am I was very polite though, trying to hold on to the thought that it's not his personal fault. Grrrr.

ring the option for 'if you are thinking of leaving us' and they soon jump! tell them if they are charging £10 if your not in, then they owe you £20 for them not turning up for a start!

Jules I'd be fuming as well if it's the second time you have been let down :mad: Did you just call the normal number, ask for customer complaints - then let rip. I think it works tit for tat with VM and they will credit your account with £10 if they don't turn up, but you have to do the complaining and demand the credit. They also do Saturday calls if you huff enough (I've huffed and had one :D )

The lad from over the road who's mum volunteered him to help this morning has just knocked on my door and said he really doesn't mind giving me a hand. He's just finished his exams and has got himself an evening job. He seems a nice lad (and I forgot to ask his name :unsure: ), didn't bat an eyelid at being mugged by D&F and thought the music I was playing is dead cool, so I said he can come over tomorrow and help out (tomorrow is branches and more garden chopping down) but I'll pay him as he'll be worked hard :laugh: OK so I now need converstion topics for a 15/16 year old...............help.

I also need help with Mr I haff a crush, it's been so many years (since 1990 :laugh: ) since I tried this pulling malarky - I used to be good at it :blush02: How do I put out the I want to jump your bones signals, cos I so do :blush02: :devil:

we have swine flu at work-so got called to emergency meeting.

internet went down at work-so had to call cloudy to call boysie to call the peeps i was due to homecheck tonight and tell them i couldnt make it today.

drafted FIL eulogy :( sent off to others to amend.

spoke to crazy relatives about arrangements-i can see why i got the -talk to mad jeannie card....

Ho Hum

fee