UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spoken to my union rep this morning and it appears I could be facing disciplinary action as it's company policy that we aren't allowed to put the company name against anything which appears in the press :mecry: I have fired off an email to the editor of the magazine in no uncertain terms.

Oh no! :GroupHug:

Had some bad news last night. My uncle on my mum's side has died from lung cancer. He had been ill for some time. Anyway the funeral is next Thurs and my mum has said I am not invited :(

Sorry to hear that on both counts Cheryl :GroupHug:

Have spoken to a couple of vets and M-M's spay date is being moved back a few weeks so I am back to the worry-in-the-back-of-my-mind for a bit now. The vet has very kindly said when she does go in, I can sit with her while she is sedated and then take her through to the back room/cage like I have with my other dogs :)

:GroupHug: to Alex, Lesley and all who deserve one.

I have been tangoed again, this time I am likely to go a little darker since last weeks tan was still visible - I treated the girls in PAH and in Morrisons to the sight of me doing my coal miners impersonation on my way home :laugh:

I think I could get rather adicted to this, in my 40 odd years I have either been glow in the dark white (think Ghostbusters :laugh: ) or on the rare occassion I have caught the sun I have been the colour of Mars - not a good look when you happen to also be the same size and round shape as Mars :rolleyes: :laugh: I have never ever been brown until this week and I LOVE IT!! I just don't think I could afford £20 a week and the time comitment to keep having it done every week :( off to ebay to see if you can get diy spray tan kits :laugh:

off to ebay to see if you can get diy spray tan kits :laugh:

Now that could be dangerous :laugh:

:GroupHug: Lesley, Verity and Cheryl

Hope you sort out the mess with the magazine Alex

:flowers: btw nice top Cheryl, you'll have to get a fragrance called patchouli oil to wear to smell authentic hippy and yes I agree with all of Spins suggestions :D I used to have some purple loons and an afghan coat which stank to high heaven when it got wet

I have dismantled the old rabbit run and half of it is in the skip (just having a quick tea break). Dex is not happy as it was his vantage point to spot those pesky cats.

Edited by chickentikka

I am not usually a violent owl but today I would like to do something extreme and nasty to Nick Griffin. It involves the middle of the Irish sea and a small holiday inflatable with a slow puncture. Is that norty? :unsure:

I am not usually a violent owl but today I would like to do something extreme and nasty to Nick Griffin. It involves the middle of the Irish sea and a small holiday inflatable with a slow puncture. Is that norty? :unsure:

No, I'd say that he'd be getting off lightly. God he's a twit isn't he. I do hope/think he will be his own undoing though, if he carries on like this.

I am getting clip in extentions :wink:

now what colour should I order?

Had some bad news last night. My uncle on my mum's side has died from lung cancer. He had been ill for some time. Anyway the funeral is next Thurs and my mum has said I am not invited :(

Sorry to hear that cheryl, why not turn up anyway, and sit near the back

i assume she will be coming in one of the funeral cars so you'll already be there.

Big :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all fugees and animals that need them

Who is he? What's he done?

He's the BNP leader and a total :handjob (obviously!) Yesterday he told the BBC that the best way to stop immigrants was to sink a few ships. When the BBC person interviewing him pointed out that the EU wasn't in favour of murder (or words to that effect) he said he hadn't been talking about murder - the people on the boats could be thrown life rafts and sent back to Libya. He's a delight :rolleyes:

You can watch it for yourself:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm

Right M-M's spay is re-booked so I can relax (ha, ha!) for a bit again now.

I'm going anyway, spite my family. He knew what my mum, aunt and cousin were like anyway. :rolleyes:

Hmmm the first dress wont fit me. Its chinese sizes so tiny.

Any of these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIMARK-Boho-Festiva...alenotsupported

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BN-BERSHKA-RETRO-FES...alenotsupported

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/J520-VINTAGE-babydol...alenotsupported

I have spoken to my union rep this morning and it appears I could be facing disciplinary action as it's company policy that we aren't allowed to put the company name against anything which appears in the press :mecry: I have fired off an email to the editor of the magazine in no uncertain terms.

I'm so sorry. Hope you get an apology from the editor, at least. :GroupHug:

If it is, I'm norty too. What a pillock he is. :rolleyes: However, 'tis good of him to lay it on the line. Now, no-one can say they didn't realise what the BNP's lofty ideals are.