UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the BNP leader and a total :handjob (obviously!) Yesterday he told the BBC that the best way to stop immigrants was to sink a few ships. When the BBC person interviewing him pointed out that the EU wasn't in favour of murder (or words to that effect) he said he hadn't been talking about murder - the people on the boats could be thrown life rafts and sent back to Libya. He's a delight :rolleyes:

You can watch it for yourself:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm

What a g*t.

Have stopped for lunch. I've had 2 offers of help from total strangers this morning (one woman volunteered her son :D ), I'd take them up on it if they didn't have to come through the house - I'd not be at all comfortable with that, but a nice gesture anyway.

Right back to work.

*RANT ALERT*

I am SO fecked off with a work colleague who I thought was also a friend right now :grrr: the big boss is down today, knew they were going to complain about our boss (who is away on hols and so can't defend himself) but have kept myself out of that, only to find myself and the other secretary dragged in as 'taking the pizz' :ohmy: we may leave early now and again but only if we ask and have cleared our desks, we never exceed our lunch hour and we are frankly fecking fuming :grrr: it is SO lovely to feel appreciated! I can't wait to leave this place now in January, was feeling bad about it but quite frankly they can go and fecking whistle :grrr:

*RANT OVER*

:flowers:

Ouch !! I have just been to the vets for flea and worm treatment and it cost £134 !! I know it covers 3 months but thats an awful lot of money. Next time I will get it on line via the Oldies Club but I didnt have enough on my card to pay for it and I dont know if they can do it through paypal.Ebbi has lost 2 kilos I can see that she has lost weight bless her but Kizzy has gained a kilo. She is getting a little tubby in spite of the fact that she runs around like a loony on acid.Pixi has put on a bit of weight,which is good because she was a bit skinny when she came and Polly is a bit underweight. £134 is 3 weeks money for me!Can someone remind me why I wanted 4 dogs please? :laugh:

Sorry about your uncle Cheryl. :GroupHug: I would ignore your mum and go if you want to.

:GroupHug: fr Sparkle and Alex.

It will be a very bad day if the BNP ever get a serious say in the running of this country. :mad: x

He's the BNP leader and a total :handjob (obviously!) Yesterday he told the BBC that the best way to stop immigrants was to sink a few ships. When the BBC person interviewing him pointed out that the EU wasn't in favour of murder (or words to that effect) he said he hadn't been talking about murder - the people on the boats could be thrown life rafts and sent back to Libya. He's a delight :rolleyes:

You can watch it for yourself:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm

Right M-M's spay is re-booked so I can relax (ha, ha!) for a bit again now.

Was it the Austalian PM who did similar without the life rafts?

Ouch !! I have just been to the vets for flea and worm treatment and it cost £134 !! I know it covers 3 months but thats an awful lot of money. Next time I will get it on line via the Oldies Club but I didnt have enough on my card to pay for it and I dont know if they can do it through paypal.

Ouch indeed! :ohmy:

You may need to be sitting down when you check out the prices on line. Think you've been robbed!

Ow do.

Hope Abby's shopping trip is a success.

So many folk here I want to give a :GroupHug: to but I'm scared of missing anyone out so for all that need.

Nick Griffin is indeed a tosser and I'm still shocked that his party got any seats.

Alex I'm so sorry this has happened. Really hope things are going to be ok. :GroupHug:

I want to be back on my hols. Although I would quite like to have my family with me this time. I think a holiday together would do the boys a power of good. Scooby has got a lot softer all of a sudden and was all made up when an older lady stopped us and wanted to make a fuss of him. He wasn't quite sure at first then went all giddy after she walked away. :wub:

Are there any residents of Cornwall here? I am going on holiday to near St Austell on sat, and the forecast doesnt look very good. Someone on a weather site mentioned micro climates in Cornwall, so I am hoping for a sunny one!

If anyone can give me a local forecast I would appreciate it :)

Ouch indeed! :ohmy:

You may need to be sitting down when you check out the prices on line. Think you've been robbed!

I know. I think my vets may be the most expensive in the country !! Does anyone know whether the on line vet site that the OC uses takes paypal? x

I know. I think my vets may be the most expensive in the country !! Does anyone know whether the on line vet site that the OC uses takes paypal? x

I don't think it does, sorry, I was checking that myself recently. You can move money from PayPal into a bank account though (but presumably you know that :flowers: ).

I spoke to Emilys teacher after school and I suggested a plan. Her teacher is going to dig out last years class photos and tomorrow Emily is going to have a look at them to see if she can identify the two boys. If she can then the junior school will be informed and they can deal with them. Emily is very happy about that so fingers crossed she can identify them.