UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Abby I am now thinking all sorts. Your secret is becoming a whopper. Must be hot slaving away cooking loads of meals for people.

It's been raining a lot off and on all afternoon. I'm rather pleased because hopefully it will clear the air a bit but also because hopefully it will also mean there won't be as many dogs out as earlier on.

Sorry to hear that, Becks. hope your dad improves soon.

Abby :GroupHug: for whatever about the mega secret is worrying you.

Not to be outdone, I am sitting here in my shirt and pants. This is because I am free, liberated and totally cool. :cool: :speak_cool: It has nothing to do with someone rubbing her jowls in wet fox poo and wiping them on my skirt :sick01: :mad:

We went to the mountain and it started to rain, so we sat in the car until it had eased off and then had a run. It was all fresh and rather luffly. Until the above happened.

Yantan, how is George today?

im typing quick as the internet is breaking again, im not happy

I went to get the infrared lamp for dogstar, and the nice man filled my car with 'stuff' so if anyone near me in harlow is doing a bootsale for dogstar you are welcome to it, or ill give it to mothers cancer charity, which he liked as well.

can you please send me a link to the dogstar website as the nice man would like to look, thanks.

the man is coming thursday to fix the darling modem,or replace it, again

I went to get the infrared lamp for dogstar, and the nice man filled my car with 'stuff' so if anyone near me in harlow is doing a bootsale for dogstar you are welcome to it, or ill give it to mothers cancer charity, which he liked as well.

can you please send me a link to the dogstar website as the nice man would like to look, thanks.

here it is.. and thank you :flowers: dogstar foundation

Yantan, how is George today?

Thanks for asking Phebe :flowers: The vet didn't ring so am assuming the test results aren't back. I didn't even try to take him for a walk today, he just wouldn't have been up to it in this heat. He's OK tho, quite happy in himself, he's a stoical little man :wub: You made me laugh muchly about your skirt (or lack of one) :laugh:

Archie went out with Ruby who is home recovering from a wee op. She wouldn't let me take photos for the manky body parts thread :mad:

Abby have a :GroupHug: from me.

Hello, its been quite a while since I visited.

Yesterday I had bad news, today I thought long and hard about the dark side I have been for the last few months. I had a pm from Abby a few weeks ago, thanks to that PM, today has been a turning point.

Abby :flowers: thank you!

Thanks Jazz :flowers: the lamp will make a huge differance for us

If anyone would like to do a bootsale for us I would be delighted , if not I am sure the Cancer Charity would equally be delighted