UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I know Andrea. I keep telling myself I'm lucky to have a job at all right now. I was spoken to like a 16 year old today and had I caught him speaking to a 16yr old like that I wouldn't have been happy. I should give him some back chat and try and shove him back in his place but for some reason I'm not doing that. He treats his staff with contempt.

There is a possibility you keep waking up early because you don't want to go into work and it's playing on your subconscious. :GroupHug:

I keep being thrown off here.

Edited by Jacobean

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need meds to take again Sam as I have one dog frontline dose and a quantity of tramadol tablets - both of these items are marked on the packaging with what they are (if that makes sense :rolleyes: ) ??

I will try to find out more about the autoclave this afternoon.

yes please to frontine and tramodol :flowers: and thanks for helping with the autoclave

any items can be sent to Dogstar Foundation, PO BOX 6009, Milton Keynes , MK1 9AL as I will go and collect from there on Saturday morning

I am incredibly tired. For the last two days I have sat at work trying not to fall asleep. :rolleyes: I get to sleep fine at night but keep waking up for no apparent reason then have a rubbish sleep. :( I feel like I could sleep for a week at the moment and have no energy. Think I need a pint or 10 of red bull

I can really recommend Rescue Remedy Sleep - it's good and if you wake up during the night you can take somemore. It doesn't leave any ind of "hangover" in ther morning. :flowers:

Merlie - I work in Coventry now, so next time you are visiting perhaps we can wangle time for a hello :flowers:

Oooh, whreabouts?

DSC_4959.jpg

:wub:

I've been to the doctors and now have super strong painkillers and anti-inflammatories. Just got to wait for them to start working now :wink:

I am incredibly tired. For the last two days I have sat at work trying not to fall asleep. :rolleyes: I get to sleep fine at night but keep waking up for no apparent reason then have a rubbish sleep. :( I feel like I could sleep for a week at the moment and have no energy. Think I need a pint or 10 of red bull!

If you can rule out physical reasons, it's probably stress. I've done the same these last few weeks.

:GroupHug: Snow

:wub: Baby Riley

:GroupHug: Laura & Owl

Sorry you're both having a rubbish time with work Andrea and Michelle. :flowers:

:laugh: @ Sirius & Poosa

I have been informed that I won't have to apply for or have an interview for my own job. The company have accepted mine and my colleague's proposal that she go to Stratford and I stay in Coventry. I will be sad to see her go, it will also mean double the workload for me, but at least I can still pay the mortgage.

I'm off out soon for a meal with my friends. I do nothing for ages, then everything comes at once. :rolleyes:

Edited by houndzrus

You should have waved on the way through like Ms Chook did today. :laugh: Where in S Brum?

RMF, my little girl had her last day at school today except for exams. She is growing up too fast. :mecry:

:biggrin: and :GroupHug:

Sam - who do I need to contact to find out when Sirius and Poosa are free for visits? :unsure:

Good for you. Power is now back in the right hands and you can get someone better anyway.

Thank you. I put my sensible head on and made decisions today. I have asked an agency to find me some CVs in the preparation that none twonk does confirm he's definitely going, have asked new employee I employed for another job and another office for 3 days a week to cover twonk's position for the other 2 days he is available (as i think he can do twonk's 5 days in 2) and will now wait and see what happens. At least it means my clients will remain with a named qualified person and I can worry about a replacement for non twonk when and if i need to. :flowers: For the sound advice

I hope you find something really soon :flowers: Don't have any qualms about the agency, they wouldn't give you a second's thought if the tables were turned.

I second that. Do what makes you happy.

Sad RMF: The lovely stray, Belle, I rescued from a street corner a good few years back now and who eventually went to live with my mum succumbed to Cancer and hyperthyroidism today and was let to go peacefully over Rainbow Bridge. :wub: Bye bye Ellie-Belle we'll miss you :wub: :lily:

RMF: I am cleaning. I don't know what I put on my floors before today but having put bleach on the bathroom and kitchen floors there are more fumes in here than I care to have. I have windows and doors open to try and remove said dizzying fumes :wacko:

Have fun at the Bridge, Belle :wub:

I've just heard from Fi that one of the Barn's oldest permanent residents has also gone to the Bridge today :mecry: Run free now, Jazz. After years and years of not being able to see, you'll be able to see your friends waiting for you :wub: :wub:

Little dogs really don't appreciate how big they aren't :rolleyes: :laugh:

Mucky chook, how adorable is he? Absolutely gorgeous and I hope your little video will cheer up those on here that need cheering up! :laugh:

Snow, I'm so sorry you've got such awful relatives, I cannot begin to understand how families behave in that fashion. I hope you can get you uncle to realise how odious his behaviour has been.

Michelle, sorry the jobs not going well, if he's rude to you again then just tell him that you are not prepared to spoken to in that fashion by anyone especially him and he really should be more respectful of others, he probably doesn't even realise how awful his manner is because no one pulls him up on it. Might make him step back and think about how he talks to his staff.

Alexis still is not having her baby, the car is still parked outside!

Have taken my parents to Gatwick airport today for their trip back to France, my dad has forgotten which country he lives in but he was happy to go to France. He still very much enjoys life, just can't remember what he's done or where he has been. My sister and I sent them off on a cruise for the last week for their 50th anniversary present, mum enjoyed it and it gave her a break from having to do anything, dad apparently enjoyed it too but he can't remember that he went now. :(

I feel very tired, I'm not used to getting up early (well early for me) to meet my sister for walks on the Common, she insists in doing this after dropping her son off at school at 8am. I am used to coming downstairs about 9, having a coffee and then settling down to some work!

Is a Segway a realistic dogwalking alternative? :wacko: I have been told I MUST start pacing myself or I am going to end up very ill indeed. So HRH has been on small walks with balltime rather than longer 'proper' walks. He doesn't seem bothered at all but I like going for miles at a time with my pooch trotting along next to me. :( I miss trekking for hours over Exmoor :(

Don't know about Segways but :GroupHug: for you because it sounds like you need one. Can Segways go offroad? It's surprising how flexible dogs can be on walks when they need to be.

RMF: it is Mark's birthday, and I am really very drunk. You wouldn't believe how long it's taken me to type this correctly. :rolleyes:

Of course they dont :laugh: Louie thinks hes a GSD!!

Personally I am convinced that Louie is a very small greyhound who has temporarily mislaid his legs.

Personally I am convinced that Louie is a very small greyhound who has temporarily mislaid his legs.

The speed he goes at it would surprise me lol. Went to the park on Monday and a guy was there with his 2 collies and he commented on how fast Louie is went chasing after his ball. He goes like the clappers!!