UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Newsflash........................ We've finally finished off the cake!! :laugh:

:biglaugh:

FlukeandHattie134.jpg

FlukeandHattie137.jpg

I think I may not have mentioned this before, but I love Fluke :wub: :wub:

Just got back from a very relaxed weekend away, just, sat in the sun,talked and ate. Even Holly seemed to enjoy it.

I'm glad you had a good time away :flowers:

Phebe - the only thing that I know about sea cucumbers is that if you.....ermm......stroke them in a certain way then........ermmm.......they expel white stuff out of the top of them :sick01: I learned this useful fact from the Jackass boys :rolleyes:

I have had a lovely evening with my mum and dad. Soph and I went to visit on the way to taking her to St Johns Cadets (on time this week!) and Mum ended up taking her while me and the dogs snuggled by the radiator, then coming back and feeding me tea :biggrin: My dad is just a teensy bit smitten with Prince Hugo :wub: and is planning to organise some sort of sponsored event for himself and his mates to take part in to fundraise towards the cost of Hugo's vet bills or to help with the other 4 dogs needing surgery at the Barn :wub:

Edited by dirtychicken

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there you have me baffled. Faganism? There is a blogspot of that name about the poetry of Aaron Fagan, but Wispa is more into music than poetry. The other definition I found was in a paper about echinoderms which I found fascinating. I like starfish, urchins and sea beasties of that ilk.

"Individual sand dollars living within the bed system are

able to control their population density by filter feeding their own larvae...a practice

known as faganism. If the density drops below a given level, the larvae are able to escape

parental cannibalism and develop to adulthood."

Wispa says she has never been guilty of any kind of filter feeding. It all goes straight down the hatch indiscriminately.

faganism...

Got to pick a pocket or two boys gotta pick a pocket or two.

You can stop showing off now Owl because we all know Sea Cucumbers breathe through what a lot of people talk through. :rolleyes:

I assume you did mean this as one of the three points they can breathe through ?

Ive not had so much fun since I last got my book on single cell feeders out.

Funny enough I can relate to all of the above in regard to a few of my ex's :laugh:

:laugh:

Fagin, not Fagan, was the thief. And yes, Wispa has committed one or two pilferings way back in the past, but has now gone straight. Ish.

Amy, sorry if I caused you to have flashbacks to uni. I feel much the same way about poetry for the same reasons.

Not attempting to split the atom on here, tikka. It might blow up the board :unsure:

Just got back from a very relaxed weekend away, just, sat in the sun,talked and ate. Even Holly seemed to enjoy it.

Glad you had a chance to chill a bit :flowers:

My dad is just a teensy bit smitten with Prince Hugo :wub: and is planning to organise some sort of sponsored event for himself and his mates to take part in to fundraise towards the cost of Hugo's vet bills or to help with the other 4 dogs needing surgery at the Barn :wub:

Great news :biggrin:

Why do I always leave all my chores til last thing bank holiday weekend :unsure:

I do that on most weekends :blush02:

Matty has uploaded a video of my horse riding and I have added it to my thread :elefant:

Great :biggrin:

Morning :flowers:

After sleeping for a good few hours yesterday afternoon, I still slept for 8 hours last night :rolleyes: Must get my act together today and unpack, shop etc. :)