UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have cleaned the inside of the car and hoovered downstairs and I am hot and sweaty so am having double chocolate ice cream to recuperate. I don't know where my get up and go has gone, but it certainly hasn't shown itself this weekend :rolleyes:

Oh Julia :rolleyes:

Dirtybird Ray is jealous of Jacob's natural talent and the next time you are in Cheshire we'll have to meet to make Ray cry (in admiration )

Susie today made us :biggrin: she won best "old fart" at the Gap Show and then Best In Show with Aunty Lisa whispering in her ear that she's a precious princess and we have to treat her as such

various013.jpg

We can certainly sort something :flowers: and how very very lovely :mecry: Well done indeed Special Susie :wub:

:GroupHug: Melf and Pickle

Ive missed something, is Hugo and Orca staying? they do look very settled

Hugo is, Orca isn't - but Fi is going to work in Portugal for a few months in the summer and Porker is coming to stay with us while she's gone :flowers: The photo that I posted before was Hugo and Bran.

One of my friends whos a nurse put plenty of cream on , the one that numbs your skin like a local anasetic [sp?!]. Her tatoo never hurt and the tatooist remarked how well she'd coped for a first tatoo

That's cheating :angry: :laugh:

Even more well done Wispa for your rehabilitation into society and no longer dragging Owl through the mud and terrorising the cat population of Trallwm farm.

Please consider your self pardoned for all your previous crimes including shoe eating,electric engineering,artistry,butchery,faganism.

As it is, her feet are well under the table here - and sometimes on it :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: I luffs Wispa - she is such a clever girl :wub:

Oi! Murtle! Did you get your accounts done yesterday? :unsure:

Right. Now I really have to go and help Sophie do Prince Hugo's blog.

Greetings everyone. I hope everyone is having a nice bank holiday. Weather here is miserable and it's very cold.

I've been very very busy organising our wedding :biglove: Yes, we finally set the date. 12th November 2009 and I can't wait :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie:

Susie today made us :biggrin: she won best "old fart" at the Gap Show and then Best In Show with Aunty Lisa whispering in her ear that she's a precious princess and we have to treat her as such :laugh:

various013.jpg

Susie :wub: :wub: - am loving the idea of an "old fart" class :laugh:

I've spent the last few days taking photos of Rob's new amp and guitars, if anyone is remotely interested I might put some photos up in the photo section.

Sarah, I'll PM you about Rob's shop :)

Oi! Murtle! Did you get your accounts done yesterday? :unsure:

uhm no, but I bought a matress in Ikea for my Mom and had a yummy Chinese meal instead!!! That's not really procrastination is it.... :unsure:

I'll try again today!!! :rolleyes:

Gemstone have you tried a hot bath? hot water bottle and a big snuggly duvet on the sofa?? Glad you had a lovely walk and hope you warm up soon.

Susie :wub:

Me too please :flowers:

I have been on a walk organised by our church, it was really nice as there were not too many other people out due to the weather but I am freezing now and can't get warm :crying_anim02:

Will PM you :) I was going to suggest changing into some warm clothes (I put mine on a hot radiator for a few minutes to warm them up!) and a hot water bottle/hot drink. I take ages to get warm if I get really cold too, horrible isn't it. I find putting a hood up helps too :flowers:

We are back home :) Stopped off at Ma Larkins on the way back for a yummy breakfast. Ange I have taken some pics for you and will upload them in a while. (B&B etc). :flowers:

Ooh thank you :flowers: Glad you all had a lovely time :)

Greetings everyone. I hope everyone is having a nice bank holiday. Weather here is miserable and it's very cold.

I've been very very busy organising our wedding :biglove: Yes, we finally set the date. 12th November 2009 and I can't wait :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie:

Congratulations. :flowers:

It is cold. I have put on a jumper (Over me ovver clobber) AND the heating. :mad:

Oooh Mags I missed your post, sorry - how exciting :wub: :wub::wub: - will you have a web cam so we can all watch the wedding?!

It's cold here too, am going to make a cup of tea and hug my microwaveable sheep!

Yes, we finally set the date. 12th November 2009 and I can't wait :pinkie:

Congratulations :partytime:

I've spent the last few days taking photos of Rob's new amp and guitars, if anyone is remotely interested I might put some photos up in the photo section.

Sarah, I'll PM you about Rob's shop :)

Thank you and yes please to the photos :biggrin:

uhm no, but I bought a matress in Ikea for my Mom and had a yummy Chinese meal instead!!! That's not really procrastination is it.... :unsure:

Um. Yes. :biglaugh:

I am taking a very long time to get this blog set up mainly because I am too busy weeing myself with laughter at Bran and Prince Hugo playing tug with a toy that is about 3 times bigger than Hugo :biglaugh: He is objecting loudly at Bran using his weight advantage but has just trotted into the room carrying the toy :ohmy: :laugh: