UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been very very busy organising our wedding :biglove: Yes, we finally set the date. 12th November 2009 and I can't wait :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie:

How exciting! :wub:

I am taking a very long time to get this blog set up mainly because I am too busy weeing myself with laughter at Bran and Prince Hugo playing tug with a toy that is about 3 times bigger than Hugo :biglaugh: He is objecting loudly at Bran using his weight advantage but has just trotted into the room carrying the toy :ohmy: :laugh:

We need pics please :biggrin:

We have been shopping again today and bought Paul a new suit with waistcoat for the bargain pirce of £69 in a closing down sale. I got two vest tops and a t shirt for £6 :biggrin: We are taking Sophie, my step-daughter out tonight for dinner for her 18th birthday. Paul is wearing his new suit but I still havent sorted what I am going to wear. Looks like I am going to have to hunt through the ironing mountain to find something that fits me. :laugh:

Despite being cold, I have not turned our heating on during the day since recieving a gas bill of over £600, thats after the monthly instalments were deducted. Thats what you get for having the heating on and leaving the back door open for the dogs to go in and out, and having the heating on and putting the fan on at night because its too hot. My message has finally sunk in with other family members! :rolleyes:

Greetings everyone. I hope everyone is having a nice bank holiday. Weather here is miserable and it's very cold.

I've been very very busy organising our wedding :biglove: Yes, we finally set the date. 12th November 2009 and I can't wait :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie:

Congratulations :flowers:

I am taking a very long time to get this blog set up mainly because I am too busy weeing myself with laughter at Bran and Prince Hugo playing tug with a toy that is about 3 times bigger than Hugo :biglaugh: He is objecting loudly at Bran using his weight advantage but has just trotted into the room carrying the toy :ohmy: :laugh:

Fab blog, :mecry: what a lovely boy Hugo is :wub:

I've started a thread HERE showing the B&B etc for those who are going on the camping trip in July. (Or any other time :rolleyes: )

All four of us crashed out and had a nap! Three nights of sleeping on the floor have taken it's toll :laugh: We are about to have cheese on toast made with freshly baked bread bought at the campsite this morning. :D

Newsflash........................ We've finally finished off the cake!! :laugh: :laugh:

I have been away, amongst a few of us organising the Gap Show, I think it went to plan but I have yet to decide whether I prefer the wet Gap Shows or the extremely windy one we had yesterday. I really needed to be an octopus when doing the registration, paper everywhere. I entered Fluke in Best Puppy and Bertie in Best Rough Coat but missed both classes doing my headless chicken impersonation. However, did manage to get the camera out with for a reunion between Fluke and one of his sisters, Hattie.

FlukeandHattie134.jpg

FlukeandHattie137.jpg

She seems to have taken more labrador genes than Fluke.

I was really thrilled that the gorgeous Susie won Best in Show, who could of thought to take her to the vet to have her pts. She looked so sprightly and was positively boinging at the tender age of 16 years young.

Just got back from a very relaxed weekend away, just, sat in the sun,talked and ate. Even Holly seemed to enjoy it.

The council has been in touch :wacko: They say they will look into my complaints, thing thing is, WHEN ? I wait with baited breath

Barbara

I've been doing some Oldies admin and have deleted about a zillion emails from way back when. I'm sure I heard my inbox do a sigh of relief.

Have also done a bit of accounts and some cleaning.

Murtle if it's not been raining go and water your plants.

Even more well done Wispa for your rehabilitation into society and no longer dragging Owl through the mud and terrorising the cat population of Trallwm farm.

Please consider your self pardoned for all your previous crimes including shoe eating,electric engineering,artistry,butchery,faganism.

Well, there you have me baffled. Faganism? There is a blogspot of that name about the poetry of Aaron Fagan, but Wispa is more into music than poetry. The other definition I found was in a paper about echinoderms which I found fascinating. I like starfish, urchins and sea beasties of that ilk.

"Individual sand dollars living within the bed system are

able to control their population density by filter feeding their own larvae...a practice

known as faganism. If the density drops below a given level, the larvae are able to escape

parental cannibalism and develop to adulthood."

Wispa says she has never been guilty of any kind of filter feeding. It all goes straight down the hatch indiscriminately.

PS As a result of reading that fascinating paper, I know how sea cucumbers breathe. I'm not telling you. You really don't want to know. But you might like to know that they lead a benthic existence.

I've been doing some Oldies admin and have deleted about a zillion emails from way back when. I'm sure I heard my inbox do a sigh of relief.

Have also done a bit of accounts and some cleaning.

Murtle if it's not been raining go and water your plants.

Thank you :flowers: plants duly watered...and sweet peas moved in doors. I think it's too *something* for them...so they need some TLC to survive!!

Well, there you have me baffled. Faganism?

I thought it meant like Fagan in Oliver Twist...i.e. thief??! But not with a face like hers obviously!!!