UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexis - go and call on Nettie and make her take you to the park and go on the swings :flowers: Good luck with the bubba.

Trouble is Lex is up in Liverpool and I'm down in London and she can't have hot sex because her OH lives just across the road from me in London, once the baby is born they will all be living across the road from me in London. I know, its complicated! :wacko:

my best pal Jeanette AKA Rab died today, I tried very hard to stop her destroying herself with alcohol,but in the end I had to withdraw before my heart broke, as she wouldn't stop

I hope we can lie in cabbage fields again and look at the stars together one day.

my best pal Jeanette AKA Rab died today, I tried very hard to stop her destroying herself with alcohol,but in the end I had to withdraw before my heart broke, as she wouldn't stop

I hope we can lie in cabbage fields again and look at the stars together one day.

:GroupHug: Laura it's so hard caring about someone with a self destructive addiction

Be at peace now Rab

:GroupHug: So sorry to hear that.

Please take care of yourself, you seem to be going through the mill a bit at the moment.

xx

Trouble is Lex is up in Liverpool and I'm down in London and she can't have hot sex because her OH lives just across the road from me in London, once the baby is born they will all be living across the road from me in London. I know, its complicated! :wacko:

I am near Liverpool, shall I come and push you on a swing and take you for a curry, Alexis? :unsure:

Love Actually is on :wub:

rhubarb crumble is my fav

Rhubarb crumble only tastes delicious at Brownie Camp. It's the law to eat it at Brownie Camp.

:GroupHug: so sorry... what a lovely thought, lying in cabbage fields looking at stars, you must have some nice memories which will fade the heartache of the bad :flowers:

RMF: my twonk of a graduate has resigned. I am now in a state of panic and trying to convince myself that this is a fantastic opportunity to replace him. This theory would've worked if his meeting with me wasn't followed up with my assistant (and his colleague) informing me he'd been headhunted for £15K more than I pay him. I can't compete and I need him to stay. :mecry: doesn't work ever get to be fun?